Jump to content
sister rose

ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

He didn't say ALL of the pets.

I'm sueing you 4 nipples

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He hates pets what the hell is he a full-time  dog catcher Hells Kitchen. 

I could see this honestly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He hates pets what the hell is he a full-time  dog catcher Hells Kitchen. 

I could see this honestly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He hates pets what the hell is he a full-time  dog catcher Hells Kitchen. 

 

Well, they still can't even find Woody's black cat.

 

IMG_9158.thumb.jpg.0f03f3cfc75cd9b0879dd0e75dcdd5b2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Hire @T0mShane the aninal control officer from Hell's Kitchen

The Paul blart of animal control 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me the Giant / Jets fans were screwed with the PSL because when used in Dallas, you were buying a seat license that meant you would get first choice to buy a ticket for that seat for any event held there.... now with the Met Life PSL they basically sold the license to a single seat to 2 different people... and if you bought the Jet one that really only gave you a license for a jet ticket to that that seat.... nothing more...

Not sure why anyone bought these....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Hello I am a highly qualified lawyer. You are out of luck as far as your PSL payments are concerned but have you considered sneaking onto Chris Johnson's property and murdering his pets?

There's actually a certain logic to this as ever since the Johnson family takeover the Jets have really gone to the dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sister rose said:

your right, no one twisted my arm. But I was stupid enough to bite. I figure they owe me (and everyone else)

 

ugh, I met Mr wonderful. really nice guy. he def would say cj and wj are dead to him. 

You still are stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sister rose said:

your right, no one twisted my arm. But I was stupid enough to bite. I figure they owe me (and everyone else)

 

ugh, I met Mr wonderful. really nice guy. he def would say cj and wj are dead to him. 

Not a Lawyer...rather a Doctor...but...

Seems you bought a 'investment' that had a chance to either go up or down in value..it went down.  That's life.

Have you thought of recruiting a law firm to recruit 50,000 the Jets PSL owners and filing class action?  Maybe you'll get $0.02 on the dollar for your investment 'losses' like I did with some MCI stock.  Lawyers love class action lawsuits...there's money in 'volume' for them.  

For you?

Not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sister rose said:

Can we sue?

Of course you can.  People can sue for anything, even stupid reasons.

4 hours ago, sister rose said:

My lawyers laugh at me when I ask. 

Of course they do, such a lawsuit has absolutely no chance of success.

But you know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sister rose said:

I am a long suffering season tix owner. I paid strong for my now worthless PSL's and then the seats themselves. 

Clearly I am NOT getting what I paid for. In fact, I was lied too. While promised a competitive team, I never saw one. Now, I am way under water on my Jets holdings. And the team is doing the impossible-deteriorating even more. 

If this were a real biz, could we not sue? Why can not we do a class action here? 

Besides all the tix and PSL's, my time is money too (all Jets fans ditto). 

Can we sue?  If no, why? My lawyers laugh at me when I ask.

Hamilton is a crappy show.  Can we sue?  If no, why?  My lawyers laugh at me when I ask.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Larz said:

I’m not a lawyer but I believe the basis of any suit is first proving that you were harmed. 
 

how were you harmed ?

PTSD

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sister rose said:

I am a long suffering season tix owner. I paid strong for my now worthless PSL's and then the seats themselves. 

Clearly I am NOT getting what I paid for. In fact, I was lied too. While promised a competitive team, I never saw one. Now, I am way under water on my Jets holdings. And the team is doing the impossible-deteriorating even more. 

If this were a real biz, could we not sue? Why can not we do a class action here? 

Besides all the tix and PSL's, my time is money too (all Jets fans ditto). 

Can we sue?  If no, why? My lawyers laugh at me when I ask. 

I'm a litigator. Your lawyers are right to laugh at you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Hamilton is a crappy show.  Can we sue?  If no, why?  My lawyers laugh at me when I ask.

SAR I

Thats it? So much for th e build up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Thats it? So much for th e build up

As SAR1 would say .... " Injuries"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hello I am a highly qualified lawyer. You are out of luck as far as your PSL payments are concerned but have you considered sneaking onto Chris Johnson's property and murdering his pets? I could get a sweet plea deal where you'd do five years at a minimum security prison, no problem. Call me.

The Jets are his pets.   He could be sued for neglect though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sister rose said:

I am a long suffering season tix owner. I paid strong for my now worthless PSL's and then the seats themselves. 

Clearly I am NOT getting what I paid for. In fact, I was lied too. While promised a competitive team, I never saw one. Now, I am way under water on my Jets holdings. And the team is doing the impossible-deteriorating even more. 

If this were a real biz, could we not sue? Why can not we do a class action here? 

Besides all the tix and PSL's, my time is money too (all Jets fans ditto). 

Can we sue?  If no, why? My lawyers laugh at me when I ask. 

 

 

 

 

I think you just bought a bad product. You would need to prove The Jets knew in advance they would be this bad and said all these things anyway for there to be any legal action.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hello I am a highly qualified lawyer. You are out of luck as far as your PSL payments are concerned but have you considered sneaking onto Chris Johnson's property and murdering his pets? I could get a sweet plea deal where you'd do five years at a minimum security prison, no problem. Call me.

Be careful, this is one of Chris Johnson's pets:

 

6cb524eff80bffb9883455b596f65668.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The long answer:  If you had rock solid proof that: 1)  you were told that you should buy tickets because the Jets intended to build a winning team and 2) the team management had no such intention at the time they made the statement, you could possibly have an Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection claim. But, it would require testimony from someone on the inside outing the "scheme".

The short answer: No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of my first year of law school--1976.  We looked at a case in my Contracts class.  A season ticket holder of the then New Jersey Nets brought an action against the owners and the team for trading Julius Erving.  The case was dismissed for failure to state a cause of action.  As my law professor said, the Court might know the law but they certainly didn't know basketball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hello I am a highly qualified lawyer. You are out of luck as far as your PSL payments are concerned but have you considered sneaking onto Chris Johnson's property and murdering his pets? I could get a sweet plea deal where you'd do five years at a minimum security prison, no problem. Call me.

Dont hurt the pets. Good god, they've already suffered enough I imagine. A lifetime of cardboard cutouts of Chris Johnson all over the place and being fed styrofoam peanuts for treats. They should be taken to a nice farm upstate where they will have plenty of room to run and lots of animal friends...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jetstream said:

To me the Giant / Jets fans were screwed with the PSL because when used in Dallas, you were buying a seat license that meant you would get first choice to buy a ticket for that seat for any event held there.... now with the Met Life PSL they basically sold the license to a single seat to 2 different people... and if you bought the Jet one that really only gave you a license for a jet ticket to that that seat.... nothing more...

Not sure why anyone bought these....

It was 10 years ago. A full decade. No one cares about fun money spent before the world knew what an iPad was. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...