Maxman

### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's go Jets, beat the Giants. Get this done. We don't want to hear any Danny Dimes talk. We don't want to hear anything from Giants fans except, wow Darnold is legit.

Time to go out and score over 30 points. The team is hurt but no excuses. Let's get Le'Veon Bell 100 yards on the ground and CONTROL THIS GAME.

This fan base needs a win. This team needs a win. We want to see the team that came out hungry against the Cowboys.

Welcome back Chris Herndon!

Editors Note: Years ago someone made up a rule saying the game thread had to be started on midnight Sunday. You know what that has gotten us? A bunch of losses. This is the official game thread. Let's go Jets.

JoeNamath.gif.b09d5f72f4443495ceea6f90e5c66464.gif

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Glass half full gang. Jets win by 3 tomorrow. 

I think we win as well.  Then again, I thought we would win the prior 2 weeks.  

To the Gase apologists, if Beachum plays, are we worthy of being on the same field as the Giants tomorrow?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. This is a gross violation of JN tradition and Maxmab should be impeached.

2. Beachum is back, and the Jets win by two TDs and the anti-Gase whiners implode from the confusion

"Absolutely. Gase has been bad"

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

We're not even worthy to be on the same field as #MetLifeCat

So maybe Gase should win coach of the year then for even winning 1 game so far?

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I'm curious to see what the Gase-planers do if the Jets beat up on the Giants tomorrow. It'll be interesting to watch. 

There was one interviewed on WFAN yesterday who said he was rooting for the Jets to win.  I think it was the main guy who started the campaign, actually.

I think if the Giants win by 7+, Gase is a doornail 

We just lost by 8 to a team that is far worse than the Giants.

It’s different when it’s the Giants and Chris Johnson’s wealthy cigar-club buddies start making fun of him at polo matches over it. 

Lol.  More likely though, they probably all burn $100 bills to light up cigars while laughing at the suckers/fans who support them.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

Some outtakes.  Check out the version of Ten Years Gone starting at 29:00.  How great is Page!

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Who embarrasses the Jets the most today?

Daniel Jones

Saquon Barkley

Leonard Williams

Sam Darnold

Jamal Adams

Leonard Williams would be fitting.  Saquon grew up a Jet fan so he could definitely get in the mix too.

• Upvote 1

Giants down 3 OL.  Let's see if Shurmur and the Giants give excuses in the post-game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

Gase is a putz 

No no.  Gase isn't responsible for anything.  He gets a total pass on everything because (start the excuse mill).

• Upvote 1

This was all because he's friends with Michael Jordan!

1 minute ago, TheClashFan said:

Marcus Maye is awful.

Trade him to Dallas for a #1 and 2 #2's.

Extend Gase for 2 more years!!!

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You dont rebuild the entire team in one offseason. In otherwords, The Jets arent going to get all of the cornerbacks, pass rushers, Wide receivers and Olinemen in 1 offseason, even if you trade Jamal adams and by doing so making a new hole at the SS secondary position. 

This is the exact same thing that I just explained to CrazyCarl. You figure out what the most important positions need to be addressed, and as of now, that is the Oline above any other position.

To think that every hole is going to be filled in one offseason, even if you create another hole by trading Jamal is pretty ridiculous. 

This is a multi season process. This year should be focusing on getting Darnold Targets and Olinemen. You can get targets in free agency as well as Oline depth, maybe a starter. The Draft should be 100% about the Oline, maybe even a trade down to acquire more picks if the jets are sitting on the board if Chase Young is sitting there. 

At this point it's getting to be a multi-decade process.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think you could find a more triggering picture for JetNation right now.

Belichick Jets.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company