Maxman

### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. This is a gross violation of JN tradition and Maxmab should be impeached.

2. Beachum is back, and the Jets win by two TDs and the anti-Gase whiners implode from the confusion

If I see maxmab I'll tell him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Sorry I just had to. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hey the game thread is for Jets fans only. On your banning:

Sorry, I just had to.

• Post of the Week 1

One note on spammers. We disabled registrations a few weeks ago and manually approve them now. We also set up a new rule:

If a user account is less than 30 days old and they post something that is reported 5 times, they get hidden automatically so we can review the situation.

• Post of the Week 1

Giants are crazy if they go for this.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Just got back from the bathroom what happened 

You pooped out a touchdown.

• Haha 4

On 11/8/2019 at 11:40 PM, Maxman said:

Let's go Jets, beat the Giants. Get this done. We don't want to hear any Danny Dimes talk. We don't want to hear anything from Giants fans except, wow Darnold is legit.

Time to go out and score over 30 points. The team is hurt but no excuses. Let's get Le'Veon Bell 100 yards on the ground and CONTROL THIS GAME.

This fan base needs a win. This team needs a win. We want to see the team that came out hungry against the Cowboys.

Welcome back Chris Herndon!

Editors Note: Years ago someone made up a rule saying the game thread had to be started on midnight Sunday. You know what that has gotten us? A bunch of losses. This is the official game thread. Let's go Jets.

SO much criticism and some butt fumbles when I did this.

Please form a line to the left to thank me for the win. I will get to you when I get to you.

Just now, Maxman said:

SO much criticism and some butt fumbles when I did this.

Please form a line to the left to thank me for the win. I will get to you when I get to you.

My bad, it was only @T0mShane that butt fumbled me. We can ignore it, I originally thought it was an important poster or something like that.  :)

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company