### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Great game thread post, Maxman. Got my competitive juices flowing a bit.

Gase, I tip my cap to him so far and happy to eat crow: good play calling/design, creative.

Darnold, a few dangerous throws but looking good.

Maybe having Beachum back has been a big boost to the o-line and its cohesiveness. Including Edoga goes back to RT.

Of course this all against a bad Giants defense. Yet the offense is doing what a good offense should do against an inferior defense. So job well done.

I gotta tell you, if Sam is given just another 2 seconds on each passing play he could be devastating.
I think once this O line is repaired we can be a team to be feared with Sam under center.
If he is not having to continually throw the ball just using his arm strength,rather be able to use the correct mechanics and his lower body, he can be scary good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetsLife said:

Great game thread post, Maxman. Got my competitive juices flowing a bit.

Gase, I tip my cap to him so far and happy to eat crow: good play calling/design, creative.

Darnold, a few dangerous throws but looking good.

Maybe having Beachum back has been a big boost to the o-line and its cohesiveness. Including Edoga goes back to RT.

Of course this all against a bad Giants defense. Yet the offense is doing what a good offense should do against an inferior defense. So job well done.

They played bad dolphins dedense last week and sucked so its progress