### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I'm curious to see what the Gase-planers do if the Jets beat up on the Giants tomorrow. It'll be interesting to watch. 

There was one interviewed on WFAN yesterday who said he was rooting for the Jets to win.  I think it was the main guy who started the campaign, actually.

12 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Jets 34-27

Darnold 300+ yds passing 3 TDs

The Mayfield Sucks thread will be on fire Monday morning.

If that happens.......

Oh, stop it. That ain't gonna happen.  

LOL. 

If a Giants win will wake Chris Johnson up and get him to decontaminate the extra strong stench of loser that Adam Gase added to the already hapless franchise,  so be it. 

DisastrousGrandioseElver-size_restricted.gif.ccb276bfa615715bd4f7a56dd5b798e6.gif

13 - 6 Giants

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If that happens.......

Oh, stop it. That ain't gonna happen.  

LOL. 

If a Giants win will wake Chris Johnson up and get him to decontaminate the extra strong stench of loser that Adam Gase added to the already hapless franchise,  so be it. 

DisastrousGrandioseElver-size_restricted.gif.ccb276bfa615715bd4f7a56dd5b798e6.gif

13 - 6 Giants

I think if the Giants win by 7+, Gase is a doornail 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I have a bunch of NY Giants fans coming over tomorrow maybe I will fill the refrigerator with Natty Ice or Keystone light instead of them drinking all my good beer. 

I mean, you may as well just chug all your good beer and then piss into 3 dozen empty bottles if you're gonna serve Natty Ice.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’s different when it’s the Giants and Chris Johnson’s wealthy cigar-club buddies start making fun of him at polo matches over it. 

Lol.  More likely though, they probably all burn $100 bills to light up cigars while laughing at the suckers/fans who support them.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Edoga has been that bad, imo. 

Oh, I agree. Edoga is trash. Said it Draft day. Too small and too weak to be an NFL lineman. Then, being a Mac special,  he combines his physical flaws with a sh*t work ethic. Solid. LOL.

Seriously. Edoga is an inch taller than me, 15 lbs heavier, and I out bench him. At 48 years old, with a bad shoulder and permanently ****ed up elbow.  Sad. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. This is a gross violation of JN tradition and Maxmab should be impeached.

2. Beachum is back, and the Jets win by two TDs and the anti-Gase whiners implode from the confusion

If I see maxmab I'll tell him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It’s different when it’s the Giants and Chris Johnson’s wealthy cigar-club buddies start making fun of him at polo matches over it. 

This is not true. If the Johnsons played polo, they would get run over by the horses. Repeatedly. And they would only trust them with those tiny ponies.

• Haha 1

One note on spammers. We disabled registrations a few weeks ago and manually approve them now. We also set up a new rule:

If a user account is less than 30 days old and they post something that is reported 5 times, they get hidden automatically so we can review the situation.

• Post of the Week 1