### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

On 11/8/2019 at 11:40 PM, Maxman said:

Let's go Jets, beat the Giants. Get this done. We don't want to hear any Danny Dimes talk. We don't want to hear anything from Giants fans except, wow Darnold is legit.

Time to go out and score over 30 points. The team is hurt but no excuses. Let's get Le'Veon Bell 100 yards on the ground and CONTROL THIS GAME.

This fan base needs a win. This team needs a win. We want to see the team that came out hungry against the Cowboys.

Welcome back Chris Herndon!

Editors Note: Years ago someone made up a rule saying the game thread had to be started on midnight Sunday. You know what that has gotten us? A bunch of losses. This is the official game thread. Let's go Jets.

We're gonna win this game!!! I'm telling ya.
I'm almost at the point where I am hoping for losses for the better pick again, but not quite yet. Especially against the Giants.  We are so banged up and we're in danger of allowing their fresh new Qb to look like a hero and that would make me sick. We're just not going to let that happen!! I can feel it.

I'm looking for a big game on all sides of the ball so we can at least claim the weak NY crown this year. 

LET'S GO JETS!!!!  

Jets- 24

Giants- 13

• Upvote 3

On 11/8/2019 at 11:51 PM, joewilly12 said:

This is great!!!!!!!!!!  @Maxman  GONE WILD.......

Image result for new york jets taking down goal posts at shea stadium

I was under that goalpost . me and my brother - in -law . This was the last game at shea for the Jets .  We sat in the end zone . People were destroying the stadium threw the hole game . Metal pieces of the bleachers were being thrown at the scoreboard . OH THE GOOD OLD TIMES !!!!!! P.S. Only had a bruise from the goalposts .

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Who embarrasses the Jets the most today?

Daniel Jones

Saquon Barkley

Leonard Williams

Sam Darnold

Jamal Adams

Danny  Dimes will have a nice bounce back game against a piss poor defense that will make Giant fans happy until he plays a good team again. Yet, Giant fans will have a week of good bragging. Probably highlight of their season. 

Barkley will be virtually unstoppable. Actually if there is any reason Danny Dimes has a good game instead of a great game it will be because they don’t need to pass in the second half.

Leo might fall forward little quicker than usual and get his first sack of the season. Disgusted over embarrassed at this point  but it is what it is. 

Sam Darnold has already seen ghost and turned into a parody of an NFL QB. I think we have pretty much run dry on that embarrassment well at this point. 

The Prez? Impact free footballing, feigned outrage and self bloviating is what he does. I don’t get embarrassed when my dog farts or vomits in front of company anymore so personally I’m cool with it. 

8 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

We're gonna win this game!!! I'm telling ya.
I'm almost at the point where I am hoping for losses for the better pick again, but not quite yet. Especially against the Giants.  We are so banged up and we're in danger of allowing their fresh new Qb to look like a hero and that would make me sick. We're just not going to let that happen!! I can feel it.

I'm looking for a big game on all sides of the ball so we can at least claim the weak NY crown this year. 

LET'S GO JETS!!!!  

Jets- 24

Giants- 13

Feeling the same way! Minus the confidence haha

I really don't care how Sam performs against the Redskins, Bengals and Miami. I have a pretty good idea how he'll do against the Raiders, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Buffalo.

The only game left on the schedule where I'm interested to see what he does is today. This is the last "big game" on the sked. It's Jets-Giants, and even though Jones has only played less then half a season, there's already an argument to be made that Gettleman was right about taking him over Darnold. If Sam is ever going to man up and quiet that opinion, today is the day. I'm thinking he does.

The Giants defense is young, and undermanned due to injuries. This game is set up on a tee for Darnold. Just do what every other QB has done this year against the Giants. Go out and put up big numbers. It's time for him to get his head out of his you know what, and look like he has a clue out there.

17 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Woke up drunk.

I just dropped my QB and picked up Sam in my fantasy league sitting at 5-4.  Let's Go!

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

- Dean Vernon Wormer

Outside of that I like the thinking...predicting big, big win today.

• Haha 1

So we all know what this already is? It's two filthy, disgusting, vile rodents fighting it out for some title called "NY Supremacy", when the fact is that title would bring so many other tremendously embarrassing connotations that any decent team would NEVER want to be associated with it. It's obvious the players for both of these teams have given up on the season already. It's not like they actually believe they are still playing for something.

Every insult hurled toward these two teams only reinforces the players thinking, "well at least I'm getting paid".

Honestly, the truth about today is it's COCKROACHES vs. RATS. God help us all for watching such a disgusting display and actually SPENDING MONEY for the privilege (pun intended) of watching such a thing.

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Nope. I didn’t forget. I’m just not self-deluding enough to think that this team is a coach away from not being a complete disaster.

Just curious Adams do as a player to embarrass the Jets more than what Gase does as a coach?  Are you implying that Gase is a better coach than Adams is a player or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?