### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

That’s not true. We know what too safeties make. He’ll ask for more than that. And you’re putting emotions into this because you like the player. If becoming a better team costs the Jets sending Jamal Adams away in a trade, the Jets have to do it. 

Showing clear examples of how the Jets could acquire Olinement isnt a sign of showing emotions because I like the player. However, saying that is just further evidence of emotion as you'll ignore the multiple comments I made showing how it's easily possible without refuting any of it in order to make it seem like Im emotional over Adams. 

I think we've reached the top with this convo. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m hoping that doesn’t happen this time. But yes, if history dictated. Yet, new regime blah blah 

If Douglas trade Adams 

And restacked this offense with quality olinemen and a receiver. I'd support it 100%. 

However, the front office needs to first show that they understand what must be done and actually do it before I start believing. Given history, the regimes change but the stupidity stays the same. 

• Upvote 1