### Jets \ Giants -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

We were never gonna get the top pick that’s just reality.  Hell we probably weren’t gonna get a top 5 pick. Schedule is too soft.  At this point the important thing is just to keep letting Sam get back on track and seeing who else steps up.  Plus it would be nice to enjoy some wins.  We have all our picks including 2 3rds.  As long as we focus on the oline and secondary I’m happy

Just now, HighPitch said:

Maybe gase not that bad. Who knows

Lmao, did you even watched the game? The giants play with HS linebackers and he coould design a play to get leveon on the open against those guys, keep teling lies tô yourself see you again next year when we have a bottom 5 offense in the league with your offensive guru Adam gase

53 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I agree but kind of see his point. No RB would succeed but we'd probably be better off with a full speed ahead back who just hits any gap and takes what he can get. Bell's style is more patient, Thomas Jones would do similar much to the annoyance of a lot of people here.

Dancing Bear was the name. Getting no gain was the game.

Disagree. I'd rather have a RB that can get yards after first contact, like Bell, with this OL. Even the 1-cut and downhill RBs that do well in a zone blocking scheme would suffer here... the RB is often contacted immediately after taking the handoff. It's not a RB problem. It's a OL problem... both the personnel and the way we're scheming them. I mean, they're professionals... there has to be something we can do to take advantage of things they're good at.

Sam us getting messed up by the same issues. NFL teams live and die by the OL.