Jamal Freaking Adams

8 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

A lot of fans want him traded. 

For a good return, yes. 

No Jets fans, other than maybe @T0mShane think Adams is a bad player, just that he doesn't have great value to us. The defensive performance since he's been here is pretty reflective of that. 

Adams and Bell are both players you want on top of already functioning units. Guys who can turn a good offence/defence into a great one. They're more valuable to another team. If we could land a premium offensive lineman for Adams I'd do it in a heartbeat because this is a team without even the foundations in place. Until we address that then it will be pointless having an elite safety as we'll still be losing every week.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Why do you care that he’s a dickhead. He’s a good football player and had one hell of a game. 

the dude is a me first, look at me, watch me, listen to me, eyes on me ******* loser.  we don't need that round these parts.  not to mention, he is a decent safety, that's a luxury...not a necessity when fielding an NFL team.

he's a dickhead.

and the dude can walk. 

**** him.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

the dude is a me first, look at me, watch me, listen to me, eyes on me ******* loser.  we don't need that round these parts.  not to mention, he is a decent safety, that's a luxury...not a necessity when fielding an NFL team.

he's a dickhead.

and the dude can walk. 

**** him.

So you get rid of him because you don’t like his passion for the game. Makes sense

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1