Jamal Freaking Adams

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

What a game today. You don’t trade players like that. 

I love Adams. He is a great player. But you can trade a player like Adams if the price is right. 

There is a price for any player who isn't your franchise QB. 

If Adams netted us a 10 year starting LT and a 10 year starting Center in next years draft that would be WELL worth it. That is something we could have gotten if we were able to get a 1st plus for Adams. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

So you get rid of him because you don’t like his passion for the game. Makes sense

passion for the game? are you like a helicopter parent? not everyone gets a trophy.  tell him to shut the **** up and play the game.

"passion for the game". you must work at walmart.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

A lot of fans want him traded. 

Still do.  Pay Jamal as the centerpiece of the team and you hamstring our ability to improve the OL, something you've been pounding the table for.  We need 5 new OL my man.  And we're not likely getting those quickly with the picks/cap space we have currently (minus a Jamal extension). 

Even if Joe Douglas is an awesome GM he needs high picks.  Jamal can possibly get us some of those AND not have to cost us $14M a year.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still do.  Pay Jamal as the centerpiece of the team and you hamstring our ability to improve the OL, something you've been pounding the table for.  We need 5 new OL my man.  And we're not likely getting those quickly with the picks/cap space we have currently (minus a Jamal extension). 

Even if Joe Douglas is an awesome GM he needs high picks.  Jamal can possibly get us some of those AND not have to cost us $14M a year.  

If they can get a Ramsey type trade for him then yes as I’ve said you trade him but not for just one first or even a second as some posters have said. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

passion for the game? are you like a helicopter parent? not everyone gets a trophy.  tell him to shut the **** up and play the game.

"passion for the game". you must work at walmart.

He is playing the game, quite well. A lot of good players run their mouths. It’s not the 1950’s. 

15 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I love Adams. He is a great player. But you can trade a player like Adams if the price is right. 

If Adams netted us a 10 year starting LT and a 10 year starting Center in next years draft that would be WELL worth it. That is something we could have gotten if we were able to get a 1st plus for Adams. 

I’ve been saying that forever. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Brady carves up everyone. STOP 

Jamal Adams is a decent safety. He's good against the run or when blitzing but he gets exposed in coverage. He runs his mouth and talks himself up like he's as good as Ed Reed. He sends mixed messages about whether he wants to be with the team or not and then thinks he has the power to decide when he wants to talk to the coach and GM after getting upset about them taking calls on trading him. He celebrates like an idiot after every tackle even if it's a big play. Jamal Adams is not a team player, ship him off to Cleveland in the offseason he's their type of player.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is pretty much where I stand. Love Adams as a player (social media personality, not so much). But with the amount of help this team needs on offense they should absolutely explore a deal if the price is right.

12 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

A couple more performances like that and we'll have Dallas giving up blockbuster package next off-season.

THIS.

I want Adams to keep playing extremely well for this reason. Gimme a bounty of picks for him to help this team and I will be happy. If they don't get a ton of picks then keep sending him out there until they do.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

THIS.

I want Adams to keep playing extremely well for this reason. Gimme a bounty of picks for him to help this team and I will be happy. If they don't get a ton of picks then keep sending him out there until they do.

So you don’t want players to do well that are going to stay with the team?