Jump to content

Jamal Freaking Adams


Recommended Posts

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yes that’s true Gase sucks the owners suck basically everyone but Douglas. In regards to other QBs Lamar Jackson looks great from that class. 

Jackson has been very good but the Ravens have an excellent roster built by phenomenal management.  

 

And I’m not a Jackson hater unlike some folks

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a game today. You don’t trade players like that. 

Why didn’t you start this thread last week when he was getting abused by Ryan Fitzpatrick?

They didn’t try to trade him. They were simply listening to offers which is what you are supposed to do.  Their asking price was high which they knew no team would match 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jackson has been very good but the Ravens have an excellent roster built by phenomenal management.  

 

And I’m not a Jackson hater unlike some folks

Yup. The Ravens are a top NFL franchise with a great coach. Already have more Super Bowls than us and they’ve only been in the league since 96. Lamar has taken full advantage. 

For comparison Baker has sucked with a much better roster 

Josh Rosen: Doesn’t even see the field

Josh Allen: Performing well enough to contend for a playoff spot with a decent team 

Lamar Jackson: Making the Ravens a super bowl contender 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yup. The Ravens are a top NFL franchise with a great coach. Already have more Super Bowls than us and they’ve only been in the league since 96. Lamar has taken full advantage. 

For comparison Baker has sucked with a much better roster 

Josh Rosen: Doesn’t even see the field

Josh Allen: Performing well enough to contend for a playoff spot with a decent team 

Lamar Jackson: Making the Ravens a super bowl contender 

Allen hasn’t looked good.  He’s a poor man’s Cam Newton

 

When all is said and done Sam will have the best career of the 2018 qb class and yes I’m including Lamar 

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Warfish said:

He's good vs. the run most times.  He makes some plays as an EDGE substitute some days.  He's mostly a liability in pass coverage IMO.  He's basically an above average Linebacker.

Scarier is how Maye looks in pass coverage.  He's supposed to be the better there of the two.

Maye would look good at the SS position if/when they trade Adams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I hope you’re right but it’s just hard for me to bet against Lamar right now. 

The main concern about Lamar is what happens after he gets banged up and can't run. That's when we'll find out if he's RGB or a real FQB.

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

The main concern about Lamar is what happens after he gets banged up and can't run. That's when we'll find out if he's RGB or a real FQB.

stood in the pocket and threw a td strike while getting hit.

as opposed to pussy sam who will backpedal on his 1st pass and sh*t himslef on national tv..

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 11:49 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yup. The Ravens are a top NFL franchise with a great coach. Already have more Super Bowls than us and they’ve only been in the league since 96. Lamar has taken full advantage. 

For comparison Baker has sucked with a much better roster 

Josh Rosen: Doesn’t even see the field

Josh Allen: Performing well enough to contend for a playoff spot with a decent team 

Lamar Jackson: Making the Ravens a super bowl contender 

I still wouldn't trade Sam for Lamar straight up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still wouldn't trade Sam for Lamar straight up.

Are you being sarcastic? Lamar is one of the best QBs in the league and Darnold is mediocre at best right now. Beating up on a couple of bad teams and he’s seeing ghosts against good teams. I’d do it in a heartbeat. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Are you being sarcastic? Lamar is one of the best QBs in the league and Darnold is mediocre at best right now. Beating up on a couple of bad teams and he’s seeing ghosts against good teams. I’d do it in a heartbeat. 

I'm not being sarcastic.  Over the long run, I'd still take Darnold.  Not joking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

But we don’t even know if Darnold will ever be good. Lamar is already REALLY good. 

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I think Darnold is showing good signs.  He's still really young too.  Lamar has been terrific (an MVP candidate) but let's see how his style holds up over the long term. 

I admit that I might be wrong on this because it does feel as if the league is changing.  But let's give it at least until the end of the season and then reevaluate.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I think Darnold is showing good signs.  He's still really young too.  Lamar has been terrific (an MVP candidate) but let's see how his style holds up over the long term. 

I admit that I might be wrong on this because it does feel as if the league is changing.  But let's give it at least until the end of the season and then reevaluate.  

Well I doubt Darnold surpasses Lamar by the end of the season but I can agree with you that it is certainly possible that if Darnold can put it together he can be better in the future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Well I doubt Darnold surpasses Lamar by the end of the season but I can agree with you that it is certainly possible that if Darnold can put it together he can be better in the future. 

Agreed.  No way Darnold passes him this season.  I just think his style will hold up better longer-term.  And I think he will grow into the job as he matures.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
But we don’t even know if Darnold will ever be good. Lamar is already REALLY good. 

Where does that come from? Darnold hasnt shown you enough already in his young career that he’s a good NFL QB? I was convinced before this season even started, Getting mono made you not believe?
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:


Where does that come from? Darnold hasnt shown you enough already in his young career that he’s a good NFL QB? I was convinced before this season even started, Getting mono made you not believe?

I think the pats game is what incited most skepticism (including my own).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you being sarcastic? Lamar is one of the best QBs in the league and Darnold is mediocre at best right now. Beating up on a couple of bad teams and he’s seeing ghosts against good teams. I’d do it in a heartbeat. 

I would never make that trade. Every situation and team in football is different. Just as you cant judge Sam so early in his career after being sick you cant already annoint Lamar Jackson the best QB of that draft because hes doing good. Lamar and Allen are playing well and winning, good for them, but theres alot more to it than that.
Link to post
Share on other sites
I think the pats game is what incited most skepticism (including my own).

I understand that but one bad game doesnt mean shlt. Especially when it is possible Ernie Adams once again stole and passed along to the huddle every play we ran.
The patsie scumbags have at one time or another pretty much done that to every young qb in the league at one point. And if they didnt do it to Lamar yet that just means it’ll probably happen next time they meet.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...