Jones is sooo much better than Darnold

funaz

1 hour ago, funaz said:

Kind of really depressing seeing a no name small school scrub with a worse coach than us, with less weapons around him, with a horrible oline outperform Darnold.

Time to end the Darnold experiment and draft a new qb

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Go cry in your cheerios clownboy.

• Upvote 1

Jones has been better than I thought he'd be, but he's still not all that impressive.  He's a guy that beats up on bad defenses (like ours) and  struggles or implodes against good defenses.  In short, he's like a poor man's Kirk Cousins.  Nobody I'd like to build a franchise around.

Darnold might well be a bust but I'd rather go to war with him than Jones.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, funaz said:

Right that's Jones.

Darnold is just a lower 2/3 start QB scrub

Jones look good today when he wasn’t fumbling. Said thar n the game thread. Fact is he couldn’t beat the Jets and they suck. Don’t talk about how bad his roster is because at worst both rosters are a wash. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Jones look good today when he wasn’t fumbling. Said thar n the game thread. Fact is he couldn’t beat the Jets and they suck. Don’t talk about how bad his roster is because at worst both rosters are a wash. 

He has small hands, so the fumbling issues won't go away any time soon.  The same way they hounded Daunte Culpepper for his entire career.  

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He has small hands, so the fumbling issues won't go away any time soon.  The same way they hounded Daunte Culpepper for his entire career.  

Maybe maybe not. Kid will do better with a better line. Yet  unlike the red headed kid. He tossed four TDs today. I know against the Jets septic tank of a secondary but still a nice job for the kid 

• Upvote 1

Baby Hands Danny - Drops-a-Lot will be the IT Christmas toy this season!

LOL.

Least impressive 4 TD game I have ever seen. Playing against a garbage Defense with 3rd stringers everywhere in the LB and DB spots. 

If that was Darnold getting stripped like that, with Adams snatching that ball from him like a grown man taking a lollypop from a toddler, it would be on constant repeat. LOL. Kid is a weakling. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Baby Hands Danny - Drops-a-Lot will be the IT Christmas toy this season!

LOL.

Least impressive 4 TD game I have ever seen. Playing against a garbage Defense with 3rd stringers everywhere in the LB and DB spots. 

If that was Darnold getting stripped like that, with Adams snatching that ball from him like a grown man taking a lollypop from a toddler, it would be on constant repeat. LOL. Kid is a weakling. 

No kidding. Been “ Darnold the Donator” Gives till it hurts 

1 hour ago, funaz said:

Kind of really depressing seeing a no name small school scrub with a worse coach than us, with less weapons around him, with a horrible oline outperform Darnold.

You should educate yourself on this topic so you don’t sound so ignorant.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

No but I still like hearing it.  Our schedule is soft so you never know.  I’m not saying it’s likely but I guess I like being positive

Reality is not negative. Raiders Ravens Steelers Bills. In a row. Be lucky to win 1 of those games. Just being real.

2 hours ago, funaz said:

Stupid troll just needs to be banned. GFY

45 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your QB is a chronic fumbler?  You don't win many games and definitely don't see play-offs.

I think having a QB who is a chronic fumbler is way worse than a guy who gets picked trying to force the action, because lots of times those picks are almost like punts, whereas a fumble can bury your team anytime and anywhere, especially when in your territory,

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, funaz said:

Everyone here is pretty much better than you. 

3 hours ago, funaz said:

You were there biggest Sanchez fan boy.  Your opinion is worth less than nothing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1