Leveon Bells running style.

Jet_Engine1

13 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.  Has he made anyone miss?  Has he broken any tackles?  I get the line is bad but he looks so slow.  Combine that with his deliberate style and you can see why he’s averaging 3.1 YPC.  

He has. He’s usually met 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage. So he’s 3 yards average is surprisingly competent. Be curious where he ranks in yards after first contact. I’d bet his in the top 5. Anyone has a PFF subscription?

14 hours ago, Mark78 said:

He doesn’t look explosive even in open field 

Open field? Is he in an allergy medication commercial I'm unaware of? 

I'm surprised there's any oxygen in the places he's asked to run the ball. Ronald Reagan would have made a speech on his behalf, it's so pathetic. 

Trump watches Jets games and nods to himself, "See? It works. I admire this Macagananan dude."

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders were glad that a lot of teams subscribed to that viewpoint during last year draft.  Rb Josh Jacobs has a good chance to be OROY , and been a big part of the Raiders success this year.    That’s running behind an offense line that has started three different RT’s , three different Rg’s, three different Lg’s, and two different Centers.

Can’t wit for the excuses when the Jets shut him down like they have with most

35 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

rewatching the game....     something is wrong with Lev. injury or something.

there were a couple times he was in the open field. yeesh. NO BURST WHATSOEVER. He was never a real fast guy...

but...    I maintgian he is injured.

Also, barkley is far from 100%

Haven’t you heard, OL is meaningless, QBs don’t need an OL or holes to run through.  Or better yet, he’s done with a putrid OL

bell was hurt... he is one of the only real talents on the team

he is also a bell cow back you feed him early and often and he breaks down the defense at the game wears on and he needs to be catching tons of short screens as well-now this would not have worked yesterday as he was hurt

both bell and barkley both are hurt which is whey they did not play well

8 minutes ago, kmnj said:

bell was hurt... he is one of the only real talents on the team

he is also a bell cow back you feed him early and often and he breaks down the defense at the game wears on and he needs to be catching tons of short screens as well-now this would not have worked yesterday as he was hurt

both bell and barkley both are hurt which is whey they did not play well

Yeah I don't know how you could watch him and be aware that the coaches were keeping him off the field more than usual and think he wasn't playing with an injury. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Remember this summer at the open practice when you hugged Blake Cashman for an inappropriately long time and security had to intervene? 

No that didn't happen I didn't get a chance to attend training camp this past summer. 

Stop making up lies. 

Only hugging going on is you with a cheap bottle of booze. 

22 hours ago, RobR said:

He's not very good. It's not his running style. He looks like he's done.

i hate to say it but i was thinking the same thing.  i know the holes aren't there but even the few times he got into the secondary he didn't get many yards.  his longest run this season can't be much more than 13 or so.

• Sympathy 1

I think with how bad we’ve been we as fans start looking to pick the fly sh*t from the pepper, and this is one of those cases. With that said since were already picking, I think we’ve been running the zone blocking scheme for him and our OL just isn’t good enough. It looks like we went more man blocking schemes against NY and I think we should continue that for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app