Couple of notables

Phillyjet

5 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Man, would that be sweet hitting on another Snacks Harrison type deal.  Jets have had so many horrific drafts over the last decade they're so due to get lucky here and there.

That's a good comparison. He's a mountain of a man and strong as hell at the POA. I have yet too see any Olineman move him off of the ball all season.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They might be able to win 3 of the next 4?? 

I personally don’t see it. 

The Giants are as bad of a defense as we will see all year, and they were in Sam’s face all day.

Im not sure this offensive line is physically capable of playing well enough to win a road game. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Shepard and Foley being decent players makes drafting QW more annoying.

I'd love too see the snap counts for all of them. It seems like QW missed huge portions of the game and I was wondering if he was injured.

Really happy for Shepherd, he played a really impressive game. A sack, another sack that was cancelled out by a penalty, a strong push on the pocket, and a strong game against the run.

After his suspension, and owning up to it like a man, he has really looked good the last 2 weeks.

And Austin looked great for a guy playing his first NFL game - definitely one for the future.

• Upvote 2