Bless Austin thread (MERGED)

Newjetsfan

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

He certainly didn't look overwhelmed out there.

The fact that we won the game with Bless Austin and Arthur Maulet as our outside CBs and Brandon Copeland and James Burgess at ILB is pretty amazing.

I'm just glad that Williams was smart enough to bench Hairston who almost cost us the game just by himself. He was awful today and I'm being nice with that assessment. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

I'm just glad that Williams was smart enough to bench Hairston who almost cost us the game just by himself. He was awful today and I'm being nice with that assessment. 

Yeah, he was bad. He has generally played well this year, but had a terrible game this week.

• Upvote 3

Is it me or did the whole defense seem to take over once the kid came in midway through the 3rd Qtr.   Giants didn't score again.  Slayton, I don't believe had a catch from that point on either.  

I have no clue how good this kid is or even will be but he definitely played well and we needed someone to step up at CB and he did.   I hope he is a find.

• Upvote 2