The Black Uniforms

slimjasi

2 hours ago, K Clue said:

I like the black jerseys a lot. Only thing I want to see changed is to make the numbers green instead of white. 

I think green #s would be hard to make out, maybe with a thin white outline it would be sweet.

Gotta have green pants though IMO.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Green on green sucked with the old unis and they suck with the current ones. It's insane to me that the people who work for the Jets don't realize this and ban them forever.

I think it's for the kids to be honest.  I never understand green/green, red/red, etc.  Yet my son and kids his age all love this same color combo stuff!  looks stupid to me.

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If it were up to me the all whites (with the white facemask) would be the primary uniform.

Image result for new york jets lions monday night

I can deal with the current unis but there's zero doubt they're a downgrade from what was one of the classier, classic looking uniforms in football.

I can't even look at this. Those are a top ten in football uniform.

• Post of the Week 2

21 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

They're okay.  They pretty much hide the shoulder stripe (which is good) but there's not much contrast with the helmet (not great).  On a sunny afternoon they look better.

I was thinking they looked better under the lights.  Thought they lost something in daylight.

22 hours ago, slimjasi said:

People really don't like these?

I just want to reiterate that I think they look awesome and that a team as bad as we are probably doesn't deserve to wear them. 

That is all.

sometimes i like them more than other times. i think their dece.

fwiw, the whole buttfumble icon bothers me even more about things such as this...

smh...

whatever.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Warfish said:

Not really a fan of any of the new three.  But so what?  You like um', like um.  What others think shouldn't matter in the slightest.

No uniform redo was going to get universal support.

But those that dont like them feel the need to complain about a Jersey that most like

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No uniform redo was going to get universal support.

Certainly true.

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

But those that dont like them feel the need to complain about a Jersey that most like

I presume when someone starts a thread with "People really don't like these?" that they're interested in all viewpoints.

• Haha 1

I don't like any of the new unis.  The legacy uniforms had really clean and classy lines.  One of the sharpest unis in the league. Especially when they were in all white.  There was no reason to change from their legacy unis.  They were classic.  The new ones look half finished and the position of the "jet stream stripe" on the shoulder pads looks awkward.  The black uniforms look straight up putrid.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I don't like any of the new unis.  The legacy uniforms had really clean and classy lines.  One of the sharpest unis in the league. Especially when they were in all white.  There was no reason to change from their legacy unis.  They were classic.  The new ones look half finished and the position of the "jet stream stripe" on the shoulder pads looks awkward.  The black uniforms look straight up putrid.  

Totally agree. Hate them and the black ones are complete sh*t.