RonaldJet

NYJ pass defense the last three games

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Lets Go Football GIF by New York Jets

image.png.afa72ef167e279121f46e924b4ee6efe.pngimage.png.44cd62cb39d616c0101c7477fd74f4dc.pngimage.thumb.png.5c4ec104bd6ae763595011c8358a3b9c.png

STILL CAN'T COVER.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

You could do that with every player in the NFL. At least he’s trying to make plays on a sh*t team

When he feels like it.

I knew this would happen. As soon as Adams had a good game against a loser team his worshipers would come out in force. The guy still went over his HC and GM heads to cry to the Owner and tried to backdoor the Jets into a trade with the Cowboys. THEN to top it all off he tried to make it look like he was wronged. That THEY apologized to him. Amazing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Can you post the link with the proof that shows that’s how it happened? 
And I’m also very consistent. 

The link? Are phucking high? There was a 10 page thread on it not a week ago. You're so consistent but you didn't know or see that? Numerous tweets from Mehta and others. Stories posted with numerous links. Look it up Mr Consistency.

Just now, New York Mick said:

Not one post has proved that’s what happened. Posters/beat writers looking for clicks have speculated that it might of happened and everyone leaves Baltimore out. 

LOL. Please. Its all there in black & white bro. No one is leaving anyone out. Your boy Adams tried the backdoor play and Douglas didn't cave then he went the "I was wronged route." Stop the bullsh*t.

44 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You still haven’t shown any proof. Speculation isn’t proof and did he also call Baltimore? 

Dude look in the thread that was like 20 pages. The whole thing is laid out in there. Or you already know this and realize it will blow your nonsense out of the water.

13 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Again you haven’t post one creditable link that shows Adams contacted the Cowboys and Ravens trying to get traded. You’re just stating speculations. 

No.. Its all there concerning the Cowboys. The only one mentioning the Ravens is you. I'm not going to go back and search that thread simply because you won't. The reason you won't is because you know your boy Adams is outed for the fake Dude he truly is in that thread. All the links and tweets are in there that prove this. Either go back there and get them or screw off. Either way I don't give a damn anymore.

I can almost predict your response too.  You will post some nonsense about a Link again and blah blah blah. Just another bunch of bullsh*t.

6 hours ago, New York Mick said:

C15F4B4D-57E1-467C-AE95-E130591F4902.png

11845974-F544-4933-91D2-EDAD499186B5.png

B830187F-B50D-45D1-975A-0D8AA4100012.png

010DA091-83C4-42EB-BA85-B716B3E1A989.png

49110F89-7139-4F31-B428-DBC21255D03F.png

2C279720-303B-4F87-B90A-A36792E615AD.png

LOL. You said that there was no evidence that Jamal Adams tried force a trade to either the Cowboys or Ravens. I said you mentioned the Ravens I never did. Never did I say the Ravens were not interested in Adams. I said Adams didn't try to facilitate a trade to them. BIG DIFFERENCE genius. 

As for the rest of your bullsh*t I again refer you to the huge thread on the subject. I refuse to comb through a huge thread to prove a point that has already been made over and over again.  Ball is in your court my friend. Prove me wrong.

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I already did. More then just the Cowboys were interested in Adams and both teams called the Jets about him. 

You’ve yet to post one thing showing Adams started the trade talks. 

What did you post? WHAT? That the Ravens were interested in him? Thats it. Nothing else. All you have posted so far is that you wanted a link for the Cowboys stuff. I NEVER SAID HE TRIED TO FACILITATE A TRADE TO THE PHUCKING RAVES DUDE. You said that I said it. All I ever said was about how he tried to facilitate a trade to the Cowboys. I never said the Ravens weren't interested in him just that Adams didn't try to make a backdoor deal to go there like he did with the Cowboys.

Once again all the proof is in the trade deadline thread or the thread on Adams and his bullsh*t. Its all there. Links and Twitter posts. You can even ask other posters who posted in it. If you can't read or comprehend that than kiss my butt.

15 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Do you need a hug? 
Post a creditable link that shows Adams is the one who started the trade talks with Dallas? You can’t because there isn’t one. As far as the Raven I added their because they were also trying to get Adams. I guess he contacted them as well for a trade? 

Dude you're a braying jackass. I'm not your Dutch Uncle. You want the quotes I told you where they are. You won't do the work because you know your boy Adams will come out looking like the Jerk-off He truly is. You know this. It's why you keep persisting for a link. Hell T0m Shane even mentions it in this thread. Do the work or STFU.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company