RonaldJet

NYJ pass defense the last three games

11 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Have you seen the healthy corners?  Austin showed some signs in his first game but other than him it's not NFL caliber and we don't usually generate a pass rush.  Not a good recipe for a good pass D

Agree 100%, need to find a pass rush, that will help the entire defense. I was at the Dolphin game and Fitzpatrick had absolutely no pressure on him the whole game. I wanted Chase Young in the next draft but obviously SOJs will win just enough to lose that, like Bosa last year. Watched the Seahawks with Clowney, Ansah, Gordon and of course Jason Myers, all players who could have contributed and helped the team this year. Another player that I like was Metcalf, who was taken in the 3rd round, but hey, we have Anderson and Enunwa.

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

After he found out the Jets were talking about trading him he said he liked the Cowboys. That doesn’t mean he started the trade talks. It sounds more like he was putting himself in position to say “hey a loves the cowboys and wanted to come here” if he was traded so he looked good and then when he wasn’t he went the other way. He acted like a baby about the whole thing but there’s not one creditable source I read that says he started the trade talks and contacted the Cowboys. 
I also read that the Jets were trying to get one of the Cowboys top olineman for him. If that was the traded I’d drive him to Dallas. 

There is not one credible source saying anything you stated is true either. Stop telling everyone else to cite credible sources while spewing pure innuendo and nonsense.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company