RonaldJet

NYJ pass defense the last three games

On 11/11/2019 at 12:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Best Safety duo in the NFL.....sliced and diced by passes over the middle all game long by a rookie QB, on a day where Saquon Barkley did nothing.  

Adams was one of the reason Barkley didn’t do anything, he was eating his lunch. He’s only one player he can’t do anything. His job was to contain Barkley, job done. 
Even with 6 sacks, a ton of pressures and no running game the CBs still gave up 4 TDs, they suck. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really.  He freelances at the LOS all the time.  And sometimes the team gets burned as a result.  He does whatever he wants, whether it helps the team or not.  

That’s what he’s told to do

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is it now.  Didn't he get benched earlier in the season, late in a game, for stat-padding?

No. He get sat for losing his temper and getting a penalty. They were just calming him down. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

image.png.afa72ef167e279121f46e924b4ee6efe.pngimage.png.44cd62cb39d616c0101c7477fd74f4dc.pngimage.thumb.png.5c4ec104bd6ae763595011c8358a3b9c.png

You could do that with every player in the NFL. At least he’s trying to make plays on a sh*t team

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

When he feels like it.

I knew this would happen. As soon as Adams had a good game against a loser team his worshipers would come out in force. The guy still went over his HC and GM heads to cry to the Owner and tried to backdoor the Jets into a trade with the Cowboys. THEN to top it all off he tried to make it look like he was wronged. That THEY apologized to him. Amazing.

Can you post the link with the proof that shows that’s how it happened? 
And I’m also very consistent. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

The link? Are phucking high? There was a 10 page thread on it not a week ago. You're so consistent but you didn't know or see that? Numerous tweets from Mehta and others. Stories posted with numerous links. Look it up Mr Consistency.

Not one post has proved that’s what happened. Posters/beat writers looking for clicks have speculated that it might of happened and everyone leaves Baltimore out. 
You clearly missed the consistency part. 

• Like 1

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Please. Its all there in black & white bro. No one is leaving anyone out. Your boy Adams tried the backdoor play and Douglas didn't cave then he went the "I was wronged route." Stop the bullsh*t.

You still haven’t shown any proof. Speculation isn’t proof and did he also call Baltimore? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude look in the thread that was like 20 pages. The whole thing is laid out in there. Or you already know this and realize it will blow your nonsense out of the water.

Again you haven’t post one creditable link that shows Adams contacted the Cowboys and Ravens trying to get traded. You’re just stating speculations. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

No.. Its all there concerning the Cowboys. The only one mentioning the Ravens is you. I'm not going to go back and search that thread simply because you won't. The reason you won't is because you know your boy Adams is outed for the fake Dude he truly is in that thread. All the links and tweets are in there that prove this. Either go back there and get them or screw off. Either way I don't give a damn anymore.

I can almost predict your response too.  You will post some nonsense about a Link again and blah blah blah. Just another bunch of bullsh*t.

you have no clue what you’re talking about. Do a little research next time. 
And yes I will mention you posting a link to back up what you’re saying.  

B047734A-A5D8-404F-A124-59222FB6D281.png

D4D7D9DB-9B53-4E59-A9F3-34B8D3AA284F.png

E1ACD748-E221-4F76-828A-FD7464710828.png

B613E023-5D37-40CB-A178-B77821821802.png

2 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

No.. Its all there concerning the Cowboys. The only one mentioning the Ravens is you. I'm not going to go back and search that thread simply because you won't. The reason you won't is because you know your boy Adams is outed for the fake Dude he truly is in that thread. All the links and tweets are in there that prove this. Either go back there and get them or screw off. Either way I don't give a damn anymore.

I can almost predict your response too.  You will post some nonsense about a Link again and blah blah blah. Just another bunch of bullsh*t.

C15F4B4D-57E1-467C-AE95-E130591F4902.png

11845974-F544-4933-91D2-EDAD499186B5.png

B830187F-B50D-45D1-975A-0D8AA4100012.png

010DA091-83C4-42EB-BA85-B716B3E1A989.png

49110F89-7139-4F31-B428-DBC21255D03F.png

2C279720-303B-4F87-B90A-A36792E615AD.png

5EB2167B-C5FF-4699-8EF1-31AE4881D79A.png

6 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. You said that there was no evidence that Jamal Adams tried force a trade to either the Cowboys or Ravens. I said you mentioned the Ravens I never did. Never did I say the Ravens were not interested in Adams. I said Adams didn't try to facilitate a trade to them. BIG DIFFERENCE genius. 

As for the rest of your bullsh*t I again refer you to the huge thread on the subject. I refuse to comb through a huge thread to prove a point that has already been made over and over again.  Ball is in your court my friend. Prove me wrong.

I already did. More then just the Cowboys were interested in Adams and both teams called the Jets about him. 

You’ve yet to post one thing showing Adams started the trade talks. 

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

What did you post? WHAT? That the Ravens were interested in him? Thats it. Nothing else. All you have posted so far is that you wanted a link for the Cowboys stuff. I NEVER SAID HE TRIED TO FACILITATE A TRADE TO THE PHUCKING RAVES DUDE. You said that I said it. All I ever said was about how he tried to facilitate a trade to the Cowboys. I never said the Ravens weren't interested in him just that Adams didn't try to make a backdoor deal to go there like he did with the Cowboys.

Once again all the proof is in the trade deadline thread or the thread on Adams and his bullsh*t. Its all there. Links and Twitter posts. You can even ask other posters who posted in it. If you can't read or comprehend that than kiss my butt.

Do you need a hug? 
Post a creditable link that shows Adams is the one who started the trade talks with Dallas? You can’t because there isn’t one. As far as the Raven I added their because they were also trying to get Adams. I guess he contacted them as well for a trade? 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was Jamal’s answer to the question of whether or not he wanted to be traded to Dallas: he said that Dallas is where he’s from and Michael Irvin is a longtime family friend who he looks to as an “uncle.” Adams claims to have heard through back channels (Irvin) that Douglas called the Cowboys looking for a deal. There is less than zero percent chance that 1. Jamal Adams didn’t want to be traded to the Cowboys and that 2. He didn’t discuss this desire with Uncle Mike as the deadline approached. He wasn’t mad that he got shopped; he was mad that the Jets didn’t cave to the Cowboys low-end offer.

After he found out the Jets were talking about trading him he said he liked the Cowboys. That doesn’t mean he started the trade talks. It sounds more like he was putting himself in position to say “hey a loves the cowboys and wanted to come here” if he was traded so he looked good and then when he wasn’t he went the other way. He acted like a baby about the whole thing but there’s not one creditable source I read that says he started the trade talks and contacted the Cowboys. 
I also read that the Jets were trying to get one of the Cowboys top olineman for him. If that was the traded I’d drive him to Dallas. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Yeah, but you wouldn’t get that story because all of the leaks about this story were clearly from the Cowboys side, and they weren’t going to burn Adams (assuming he reached out) because they’re probably going to get him anyway and they would have been hit with a tampering charge for entertaining the request in the first place 

That’s still just an assumption and not a credible fact. 

4 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

There is not one credible source saying anything you stated is true either. Stop telling everyone else to cite credible sources while spewing pure innuendo and nonsense.

I added/said the Ravens were in talks with the Jets and posted a bunch of things that showed they were. How is that spewing anything?

9 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude you're a braying jackass. I'm not your Dutch Uncle. You want the quotes I told you where they are. You won't do the work because you know your boy Adams will come out looking like the Jerk-off He truly is. You know this. It's why you keep persisting for a link. Hell T0m Shane even mentions it in this thread. Do the work or STFU.

You obviously need a hug. 
Tom didn’t post anything but an opinion. 
I’ll wait for you to post a creditable link backing what you said. There isn’t one so it’s going to be a while. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company