RonaldJet

NYJ pass defense the last three games

Just now, Maxman said:

That's because b**** slapping the quarterback taking the ball from him and running it in the end zone for a touchdown isn't really a stat.

Language. LANGUAGE.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Pay no mind to @T0mShane  he used to write stories he worked for Little Golden Books up until he lost his mind.

Image result for golden books

Joe that was written in like 1550

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

The extension thread is going to be the thread of the decade...  I'm going to spam the ever living sh-t out of that thing.

Wow I hope max has a plan in place in case @Pac ever starts spamming this website that could be crazy

26 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I already did. More then just the Cowboys were interested in Adams and both teams called the Jets about him. 

You’ve yet to post one thing showing Adams started the trade talks. 

It was Jamal’s answer to the question of whether or not he wanted to be traded to Dallas: he said that Dallas is where he’s from and Michael Irvin is a longtime family friend who he looks to as an “uncle.” Adams claims to have heard through back channels (Irvin) that Douglas called the Cowboys looking for a deal. There is less than zero percent chance that 1. Jamal Adams didn’t want to be traded to the Cowboys and that 2. He didn’t discuss this desire with Uncle Mike as the deadline approached. He wasn’t mad that he got shopped; he was mad that the Jets didn’t cave to the Cowboys low-end offer.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

After he found out the Jets were talking about trading him he said he liked the Cowboys. That doesn’t mean he started the trade talks. It sounds more like he was putting himself in position to say “hey a loves the cowboys and wanted to come here” if he was traded so he looked good and then when he wasn’t he went the other way. He acted like a baby about the whole thing but there’s not one creditable source I read that says he started the trade talks and contacted the Cowboys. 

Yeah, but you wouldn’t get that story because all of the leaks about this story were clearly from the Cowboys side, and they weren’t going to burn Adams (assuming he reached out) because they’re probably going to get him anyway and they would have been hit with a tampering charge for entertaining the request in the first place 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company