Whos going to D.C.

kevinc855

1 minute ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Friendly tailgate my butt ; the last time I went to DC was for a Monday night Jet's game and the parking lot was full of cro-magnon men with beer muscles . One a$$hole after another . Never again .

I attended a Thursday Night game Jets-Redskins years ago,I suggest you hitting the gym then. We tailgated in a church parking lot had no issues or problems then hit the beer garden. We all wore NY Jets gear. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I attended a Thursday Night game Jets-Redskins years ago,I suggest you hitting the gym then. We tailgated in a church parking lot had no issues or problems then hit the beer garden. We all wore NY Jets gear. 

What year did the Jets play the Redskins on TNF?

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It was the first season the Redskins had John Hall and Laverneus Coles. 

It was the NFL opener. 

September 4 2003 

I was there for that one.  I have been to a ton of road games, that was the worst stadium (and I've been to Buffalo) and worst fans I encountered.

52 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Friendly tailgate my butt ; the last time I went to DC was for a Monday night Jet's game and the parking lot was full of cro-magnon men with beer muscles . One a$$hole after another . Never again .

I didn't have any issues in the parking lot for that game (it was Thursday night not Monday) but the fans inside were terrible.  It didn't get physical but they were annoying.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Whatever at no time in my life then and now have I ever been afraid or concerned about attending an away game anywhere. 

Whatever no, 2003 isnt 2019 and i have never been afraid either.  I dont enjoy the shlt I go through now at Dolphin games so I dont go anymore.  Has nothing to do with muscles and hitting the gym.  Isnt worth having shlt brain fans who have no clue about the game starting trouble, I'll go to NJ games and pass on the nonsense at road games unless I'm with a decent sized group that keeps the beer muscleheads quiet

I had that experience in Cleveland. I was there fir their first game back to the NFL in their shiny new stadium. Got into a huge fight that I begged them not to insist upon getting into.
Those fans are getting exactly what they deserve as a people. Sure they won yesterday but the past 15 years of terrible football is deserved.

I’ll never root for Cleveland to win unless it directly helps the jets in some way.
Never again man. They can eat a bag of D*cks!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Post of the Week 1

39 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ha. I live in DC and I’ll be in Charlotte this weekend. Any favorite breweries or eats I gotta have? I’ll be hungry and thirsty post half marathon!

So I ran the full Charlotte marathon in 2017.  Good luck my friend.  It’s a GREAT city to live. I absolutely love it here.  Go to the south end where the craft breweries are. Olde Mecklenburg, Sugar Creek etc.   Dilworth Neighborhood Grill is where the Jets club meets but we will all be in DC. 

• Upvote 1