Seattle Seahawks OC

ZachEY

On 11/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, T0mShane said:

If this post doesn’t get to 50 Buttfumble, it will be evidence that JetNation has become a haven for soft, weak moist-boy beta-make gimp-ready metrosexual submissive twats who work at the cosmetics counter at Macy’s

I think the fact that you are the most popular poster all but confirms it

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, T0mShane said:

it will be evidence that JetNation has become a haven for soft, weak moist-boy beta-make gimp-ready metrosexual submissive twats who work at the cosmetics counter at Macy’s

Look dude just because I wax my balls doesn't mean I'm a metro sexual. 

Everyone's mom just likes it that way 

• Haha 2

On 11/12/2019 at 8:18 AM, TeddEY said:

Who is this guy?  Think he might be available?  Dude was dialing up the good plays all night long.  Wonder if he’d be interested in working with Darnold before Gase ruins him?

Just another coach we ran out of town...We are good at that...

2 hours ago, TMAC said:

I hope this is a joke.  Schottenheimer was awful when he was Jets OC.  FB page dedicated to getting rid of him.  Russell Wilson could make any OC look good--even Adam Gase or the no-name clown who is currently the Jets OC.

Did Seattle know about this FB page?  Must not have.  Surely, they wouldn't have hired him if they did.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

That one gif is all anyone wants to remember, even though it was a fine play call that would have worked had Sanchez delivered the ball to the right WR at the right time.

Really?  I posted several other great Schitty memories, and you pick the cherry everyone recalls.

Here is one of my two faves of his.  Amongst the worst playcalls EVER.  A Brad Smith wildcat reverse to Cotchery in a monsoon.   At the 13 second mark.  Enjoy and a have a good laugh.

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Really?  I posted several other great Schitty memories, and you pick the cherry.

Here is one of my two faves of his.  Amongst the worst playcalls EVER.  A Brad Smith wildcat reverse to a friggin' Tight End in a monsoon.   At the 13 second mark.  Enjoy.

All I can say is that sometimes, when you're talent is garbage, you have to get creative.  Sometimes, when you get creative, you do stupid things.

Ps, the point of this thread isn't actually to say that Brian Schottenheimer is good.

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

All I can say is that sometimes, when you're talent is garbage, you have to get creative.  Sometimes, when you get creative, you do stupid things.

Ps, the point of this thread isn't actually to say that Brian Schottenheimer is good.

I still hate that guy.   I had to make a correction.   It was Cotchery.   He just looked as big and slow as a TE in that video.  It wasnt even a handoff reverse.   It was a pitch.  Just ludicrous in those weather conditions.

20 hours ago, Losmeister said:

ben killed us on 3rd down by shifing and sliding the pocket and making the throws.

at HIS BEST, San CAN do this. we just need way more of it. And of course a COMPETENT OL.

Absolutely, Ben had poor numbers that day but he was really effective and proof that sometimes numbers can be deceptive.