132 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you hate Jamal Adams?

• We should have drafted Mahommes
    • t0m Shane told me to
    • He talks too much
    • I like Jamal Adams
    • FU, pal

6 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Do you really think its the end of the world if you’re banned on a messageboard for a few days? Is it really that big of a deal to you? You need to get a life if it is...

No it’s about being respectful to the owner of the site (Max) especially since he just posted a thread about not calling people out or acting like an ass. The Jets are having a great game try enjoying it. 

No it’s about being respectful to the owner of the site (Max) especially since he just posted a thread about not calling people out or acting like an ass. The Jets are having a great game try enjoying it. 

Are you a moderator?
Its been all day of you acting like you are with me since before the game began. So back off and mind your business otherwise I guess we’ll keep going with the stupid back and forth.

9 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Are you a moderator?
Its been all day of you acting like you are with me since before the game began. So back off and mind your business otherwise I guess we’ll keep going with the stupid back and forth.

Lol. Yea I’m acting like a mod because I said you’ll be taking a vacation after calling someone a pussy and telling them to shut the ****. 

Lol. Yea I’m acting like a mod because I said you’ll be taking a vacation after calling someone a pussy and telling them to shut the ****. 

Well, Detective Columbo, maybe you should’ve looked farther back to see that I was responding to someone calling me a name first before even getting involved. Otherwise it looks more like youre just taking sides, doesn’t it?

I posted nothing that would justify you making some kind of a racial statement about old white guys? I guess you're talking about all the Owners in the NFL? Whatever you're mad at them for, I Didn't Do It. I was joking about a guy's haircut as I have also done about Sam Darold and Eli Manning. I've never heard you chime in on any of those? There was nothing in my post about ethnicity whatsoever. Please keep your complexes and insecurities to yourself and have a nice day.

Complexes and insecurities yet you’re the one saying he needs to “ get a haircut”

His hair is fine.

Gtfoh.

His mouth is bigger than his bite. He doesn't perform like a monster against big teams. Child please stop comparing him to any hall of fame player. This guy is all about his brand. He's part of these new age players who just yapp padd stats and make themselves look better than he is. The jets never made it to the playoffs with him and his game changing plays.

• 2 weeks later...