jetstream23

How the Jets beat the Giants - Brian Baldinger

44 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

If somebody covered up the name/position and told us this was an Edge Linebacker's stats below how much do you think Jets fans would want to pay this guy?

485522940_ScreenShot2019-11-12at1_48_37PM.png.34d771879ddb985a03121dec3963f8fb.png

My guess is $426,824,578,208. lol

for one great game?  I don't think so.  Ask him how much he'd spend if you add in the Miami game. Consistency is what I seek. Maybe it's coming. I sure hope so. Then I could in good conscience join the fanboy club.

37 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Right. I want to love Adams. I like him and am not quite as butt hurt as a lot of guys get when he does gen Z stuff on the internet, but I can get it I suppose.  it's his inconsistency that bothers me though.  It's the schemes and where the coaches have him lined up and all that, but he disappears in some games. The guy is clearly extremely talented and also has the drive. That's great. But a guy like Palomalu literally changed games. Sorta like Jamal did against the Giants, but it would be every week for years.  If Jamal could just be more consistent It would be a short leap for me to join the club. 

That said, I would take a 1st and 3rd for him at min with my mindset that everything will suck until Sam gets a stud OL and some legit WR's around him. All resources need to go that way with CB closely behind. If we can get more quality assets to make that more possible, then I'm in. 

Wow. You just expressed my opinion more thoroughly than I could have. This is exactly where I stand. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Jamal Adams is playing lights out.  The peanut gallery throwing shade on a good young Jets player.  Imagine that.  Yet, they suggest he's shaping the narrative.  Duh, yeah, he's shaping the narrative with his play and I'm enjoying watching that.  I hope we keep him.  

yeah... once every 3 or 4 games.  Then you get games like Miami where he is largely responsible for the opposing team's points.  How 'bout a little consistency from him before assuming he is going to land in Canton?  

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Too early to tell if he ends up in Canton.  Also, hard to tell without coach's perspective who is to blame for Miami...you have a link where the coaches blame Jamal?

Still think he's a stronger part of the solution versus the problem.

You have have more to add?

LOL.  You don't need a link to see who gave Miami all their early points in that game. Just use your own eyes and common sense.  It's ok.  #33 more than made up for that dreadful performance in Miami with his spectacular performance vs Giants.  That's the whole point.  He is wildly inconsistent.  That needs to change before the end of that rookie contract. And building an OL for Darnold should absolutely be a much higher priority.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company