jetstream23

How the Jets beat the Giants - Brian Baldinger

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Now I'm starting to understand why you hate Jamal Adams. You think the sideline is the middle of the field. Thanks for clarifying. This play also happened to be the opposite side of the field 33 was covering, but rage on.

BTW - you want to see someone half assing it on the field, take a look at #95 on that play.

Daniel Jones threw so many touchdowns against the Jets that it was hard to keep track of where they were coming from. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Here - take a look at the Daniel Jones highlights and scream about Jamal.

https://www.giants.com/video/daniel-jones-best-throws-from-308-yard-four-td-game

You'll note I'm not "screaming" about Jamal's play on the field. I'm talking about how Jamal elides criticism after losses and sucks up all the narrative oxygen after a rare win because he's a self-promoting douche with no self-awareness or sense of personal accountability.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Imagine being a guy whose LSU teams went 25-12 and never finished above third in the SEC West, and is now on a team that's gone 11-30 since you were drafted while "leading" a defense that's finished 22nd, 29th, and (currently) 25th in points allowed and still having people refer to you as a "winner."

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

You're talking about all the passing yards & TD's against our secondary as if Adams is being targeted and is part of the problem with the secondary. I don't believe that to be the case. I've been digging a little and haven't found anything yet. My mind can be changed with evidence, but I don't see any being presented. Just - blame Jamal because he's the leader of the secondary or something.

He refers to himself as "The President" because he considers himself the leader of not just the secondary, but of the team. 

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Adams is an impact player, but the fact that he’s made basically no discernible impact isn’t his fault

He is also the supreme leader, but only in games that they win 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It did occur to me that we didn’t get any circle jerk threads last week, when Adams just stood there leading men while something called “Preston Williams” got wide-open for a TD

Or when he put together that killer stat line of “5 tackles” during the 33-0 drubbing by the Patriots.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I mean this has got to sting a little no?

image.thumb.png.978c4ea082d6c445a16204a89cf33fce.png

The gospel you've been preaching for years falling on deaf ears for all but the most gullible. 

You've lost my friend.  It's all over.

Jamal is either getting extended (most likely case) or traded for a massive haul.  That's what most of us have been trying to tell you and your sycophants for years.  JamallPro Adams is a stud, impact player and all but your sickly crew of misfits knows this to be the case.

Shame on you.

There is a homeless guy who lives in a park near me who screams at squirrels all day and night. He’s not threatening, per se, but it’s uncomfortable to see. Now, if I posted a poll that asked “Why do you hate the squirrel guy?,” and included a poll option saying “I don’t hate the squirrel guy,” that option would win because we all just kinda feel bad for squirrel guy, but we secretly wish he’d get arrested by a fascistic law enforcement entity and locked away somewhere so we don’t have to see him anymore. Same thing happened here. Nobody “hates” Adams, but we’d all happily trade him for a really good right tackle tomorrow if we could.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company