Fans missed the entire 1st quarter due to mobile ticket problems

The Jets will make it up to those fans by giving them free tickets to the game vs. Pittsburgh where the Jets will lose by 20 points....in 22 degree weather.

As long as there aren't more that 43,450 fans who had this mobile ticketing problem the Jets will have enough available seats to accommodate them at that next game.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Jeez.  They don't have the "print at home" option so you can just take the generated bar code to the stadium?  I do that with all my sporting events and concerts.

That feature  has been gone since 2018.  They still have it for parking passes though.  But even that will be going away next year as well. 

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So if you do not have a mobile device at all what happens?

then you dont go. I was offered a Job with the company that does that and turned it down because they did not pay and they are trying to consolidate too many functions into one position. To complicate matters they are trying to ad other events and migrate to the cloud at the same time. So I can see the connection issues to the server if they did not do something correctly for the venue

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

So if you do not have a mobile device at all what happens?

Paper tickets are available if you complain enough you get them,i've been told. 

Heres an idea call the ticket office and tell them you want to buy season tickets but tell them you do not own a cell phone. 

Let's see what they say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Paper tickets are available if you complain enough you get them,i've been told. 

Heres an idea call the ticket office and tell them you want to buy season tickets but tell them you do not own a cell phone. 

Let's see what they say. 

Well iam too far away to think about tickets however, i indeed do not have a cell phone.  Well i do have a really old one my neice gave to me but i have no phone package.

Me and one other person in the world (I think they are in togo)

do not use a cell phone let alone a smart phone.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well iam too far away to think about tickets however, i indeed do not have a cell phone.  Well i do have a really old one my neice gave to me but i have no phone package.

Me and one other person in the world (I think they are in togo)

do not use a cell phone let alone a smart phone.

Nope you are not alone I had a neighbor who moved he had no cell phone and no debit card he walked around with $2 in his wallet usually he went everywhere with his wife who had both. He used to get exact change his allowance to go buy beer. 

20 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

What a great system it is that you can not even get fans into the stadium timely . It's a good thing the product on the field stinks , otherwise . people would be up in arms . BRING BACK PAPER TICKETS .

Absolutely!  Tickets are also a cool keepsake.  It’s probably going to happen for all teams in all sports (because that’s just the way things work) but it’s another horrible decision.  I’m sure CJ signed off on it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Absolutely!  Tickets are also a cool keepsake.  It’s probably going to happen for all teams in all sports (because that’s just the way things work) but it’s another horrible decision.  I’m sure CJ signed off on it. 

I love keeping the tickets I’ve collected from games I’ve been to from across all sports and leagues. It’s awesome looking up the games you were at from years ago and remembering the moments. What a shame. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I love keeping the tickets I’ve collected from games I’ve been to from across all sports and leagues. It’s awesome looking up the games you were at from years ago and remembering the moments. What a shame. 

I agree I was going to buy those clear glass  lamps and put them all in and display them.

Wife said thats nice do you need lamps in the garage. 

image.jpeg.e1cc7d6ca64474e3e6a88cf9181e6df2.jpeg
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

What a great system it is that you can not even get fans into the stadium timely . It's a good thing the product on the field stinks , otherwise . people would be up in arms . BRING BACK PAPER TICKETS .

The reception was brutal... so i had to keep opening the app and making sure the screen didn't switch off. Annoying. Imagine getting to the gate and your reception craps out and you cant show your ticket? smh. Yea it should be optional - both paper and mobile 

20 hours ago, Jet Life said:

Agree. Bring back paper tickets so the older crowd who don't know how to use smart phones can stop holding the rest of us up at the gates. I'll stick to the Apple Wallet though, quick and easy!

Listen sonny … what do you mean … uh .. what were we talking about? Oh never mind, time for my nap ...

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, BRONX DUDE said:

WOODY and CHRIS the trust babies don't give a damn!!!

Jesus, it's an NFL league-wide mandate.  Any NFL game, you're using a smartphone or you're not getting in.

This is how the NFL gets a cut of the Stubhub action and prevents scalping.  It has nothing to do with our ownership.  If you're mad, reach out to Godell.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Great description of the animals and the blue collar conditions in the upper deck.  So glad that I haven't been up there, ever.  10 years of bliss in the mezzanine where the air is fart-free, the language is gentlemanly, and we can discuss our BMW's and summer homes without feeling judged.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

46 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

The reception was brutal... so i had to keep opening the app and making sure the screen didn't switch off. Annoying. Imagine getting to the gate and your reception craps out and you cant show your ticket? smh. Yea it should be optional - both paper and mobile 

What part of "before you leave the house, download the tickets from the Jets app into your smartphone's Wallet app" didn't you understand?  Should they send you emails in braille?

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1