Fans missed the entire 1st quarter due to mobile ticket problems

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Last I went  some guy named Joewilly12 was working the gate and gave me a full body cavity search. Very weird but atleast his hands were warm 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Doesn’t make him gay. Just thorough 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes when we were done he showed me pictures of hot barely dressed women he had in his pocket while we shared a cigarette 

Whoa dude this is a lie totally out of line and not for nothing but this bullsh*t nonsense is polluting every damn thread on this board. 

Getting old. 

COME ON, MAN 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

You didn't have to worry about this because you sold your tickets on stubhub to Giant fans

I've attended every Jets game the last two seasons.

When I do list my tickets on Stubhub they are intended as an opportunity for Jets fans to get into the building below face value.  If you choose not to buy my tickets and they wind up in enemy hands, that's on you, not me.

SAR I

46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've attended every Jets game the last two seasons.

When I do list my tickets on Stubhub they are intended as an opportunity for Jets fans to get into the building below face value.  If you choose not to buy my tickets and they wind up in enemy hands, that's on you, not me.

SAR I

No sir!!! That would be on you

22 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

No sir!!! That would be on you

No, that's on you.

The fan buying tickets to 10 games and attending 8 of them has done his job.

The fan buying tickets to 0 games and attending 0 of them is putting enemy fans in the stadium.

Do your part.  Solve your own problem.  Show up or shut up.

SAR I

On 11/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, CTM said:

Last I went  some guy named Joewilly12 was working the gate and gave me a full body cavity search. Very weird but atleast his hands were warm 

When security says please step out of line and walk over to the gazebo, you know it is going to be a long day.

• Haha 2

Just go back to the old system of actual, physical tickets that are scannable, with printout options too.  It wasn't broken.
Well, sure it was. People were selling tickets multiple times, and only the first PDF that got scanned got in. Saw that happen dozens of times, it sucks for the people that got scammed, makes the lines longer, etc.

As of Feb 2019, 95% of Americans 18-49 own smartphones. 81% total. Those numbers up from 92% / 77% in 2018. Seems easier to deal with the handful of fans attending without smartphones than the masses that do.