Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

This decision doesn't surprise me one bit. The Johnson's have made one bad personnel decision after another. This is just another in a long list, ho-hum. Gase is a terrible HC. I wonder how long it is going to take for the idiot owner to get his head out of his a$$. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I will take my place in the line for a portion of crow if Gase takes the Jets into the playoffs and to the first Sunday in February.

Not in this lifetime. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Mr. Johnson did EXACTLY what everyone wanted him to do-  brought in a highly respected football man in Joe Douglas to make decisions.  And he did.

The problem isn't in Florham Park.  The problem is with you.  Gullible Same Old Jets Fans who are always looking for a way to be the problem, not the solution.  Your best player asked you for "patience".  Your young QB said he is learning a lot from this coaching staff.  Your new GM stands behind your head coach.  Listen to what the smart people are saying.  Put your rage away.  Time to shut up now.

SAR I

Gee I'm surprised all the SOJFs aren't a little more patient and understanding with all the success the organization has had over the last 50 years. What do you know anyway? You were the one who was preaching that this team could actually make the playoffs this year. LMAO. I think it actually may be time for you to STFU. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The problem is that CJ meddles.  I loved the Joe D hire.  Macc/Bowles should've both been fired the day last season ended.  Joe D should've been hired and then CJ should've given him total control.

Instead we have our HC reporting to our moron owner who was born on home plate and thinks he hit a homerun.  I know the saying is "born on 3B and thinks he hit a triple" but I think CJ had an even bigger silver spoon than that.  

Yes, the dysfunction starts at the top and seems like it will never end. 

51 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, the dysfunction starts at the bottom, with the lowest-common-denominator fans who think they're entitled to a championship with this roster at this time.

Leave.  Just go.  It's going to be unbearable for you and us as we take this ride for the next few years.  Spare yourself and us the drama.  Go.  49ers.  They look like they have a bright, immediate future.  Go.

SAR I

Are you serious or just drunk? Nobody is expecting a championship with this roster. It would be great though if we didn't look like a pop warner football team in a vast majority of our games. This year has been an unmitigated disaster. The ownership is a disgrace and the offensive guru HC doesn't have a clue. Our OL has performed far worse than last year, our QB has regressed, our big FA prize running back has been almost invisible in some games this year, and the team as a whole has been a clown show. The HC has been a deer in headlights and a downright embarrassment exhibiting ZERO creativity and leadership but somehow we should be patient and expect things to change. DENIAL is not a river in Egypt. 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

In the end, we all choose which teams to be fans of.

It is ludicrous to be a fan of an NFL team if all you can do is find entertainment in snarky comments and misery and can't support the team with patience and loyalty when they ask you to.

SAR I

Do you honestly think this ownership has earned any loyalty with their track record? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So CJ needs to bend to critics?  No he doesn't.  He also didn't need to be in charge of whether or not Gase was retained.  He hired a highly respected GM.  He should hand over the team to him.  

As for "there is no winning".  Yes there is.  It's called "winning".  And the fastest way to do that is to hire a competent GM (like hopefully Joe D) then back off and let him do his job.  Instead CJ let Macc stick around until after the draft and FA then fired him.  Then he handpicked a HC and DC.  Then he hires a GM.  Then 9 games into an embarrassment of a season he announces that the HC is coming back next year?!?!

And he wonders why he's getting criticized?

What kind of an effing joke is this?!

I really don't understand why it's so hard for some to comprehend that the Johnsons are morons.  I don't think it's debatable. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company