Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

they fed this up ..nothing in gase's history even suggests he will have any form of success. The Johnson's need to sell. When ex-players and media outlets are wondering if he deserved the job and when he would be fired, now it will get uglier. with each embarrassing lose with each and every f'ed up choice he makes he will get ridden harder and harder and CJ will get that venom also now

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

As he should. 

Look at Belichicks 1st year in New England & the excuse he gave for it.

Belichick restructured the team's personnel department in the offseason, and later proclaimed that the team "could not win with 40 good players while the other team has 53," after a number of players showed up out of shape for the start of training camp. The Patriots went on to finish the season 5–11, finishing last in the AFC East and missing the playoffs for the second straight season.

Not the same situation, so it is not really equatable.  this was not Bellicheck's first time rebuilding a team he did it in Cleveland and made the playoffs in the 3rd yr at 11-5 the next yr the team quit as they announced when the browns were 4-3 or 4-4 they were moving.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Jetster said:

JD is rebuilding the team, he's the clear GM with a 6 year contract. 

that has nothing to do with your comment which was comparing Gase to Bellicheck

1 hour ago, varjet said:

This sums it up.

We get the point why you give ALMOST any new coach at least 2 years to turn around a bad team.   However, someone pointed out teams that turned themselves around with quick firings-SEAHAWKS, 49ers, even Cardinals. 

But what bothers me more is the interactions we are hearing CJ have with the players, and his resulting meddling.  Meeting with Adams and then declaring he should be a Jet for life?  How does JD trade him if that is better for the team?  How do we pay him $15mm and afford an edge and CB1?

It is also apparent that DARNOLD wants Gase to stay, and that probably influenced his statement.  

The conclusion here is understandable, but the background, approach and path is all wrong. 

I agree on most of the points and disagree about Gase. He was terrible in Miami and is horrid here. Sam has regressed his sole purpose to be here. If this was a winning coach or even a new coach I could understand that, but his track record has nothing it to warrant any type of loyalty or leeway.

Understand Gase is a big reason why this team sucks the oline issues is partly his fault same with the kicking situation. How do you not bring in a new kicker or even not have 2 in camp....

44 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

If you haven’t noticed we’ve been waiting 50 years. We are allowed to comment on the sh*t show.  Le’veon Bell hasn’t earned sh*t to tell the fan base what to do.

His 2.9 yards per carry makes the accumulator look like Barry Sanders. Break a tackle once in a while.

The Johnson’s will have to pay more then bottom 10% HC money, that will help. Perhaps then they don’t have to pay three at once.

The minute Sar wrote respected as Adam gase that should be proof positive someone is off their meds.......

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Nope, I never compared Gase to Belichick, I compared SITUATIONS! That was a DIRECT QUOTE from Belichick from 2000. He said he ONLY had 40 good players while others had 53. I'm just pointed out that Gase has way less than 40 good players & if you disagree come back here & let me know who they are. Come back here & list THE GOOD PLAYERS that Gase has to work with & DO NOT INCLUDE THE INJURED. 

when you compare the the situations then you are comparing the coaches. Sorry but Gase has never had any success and Bellicheck got rid of Kosar and went on to go 11-5 and get into the playoffs with teh browns, then with pats he drafted Brady and Mo Lewis sped of the process of getting him into the game. The situation with injuries may be similar at best but when you dig down they are different

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company