Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Injuries.

The best team in the history of the NFL.

Ryan Fitzpatrick hitting one of his patented hot streaks.

It's all quite plausible.  No conspiracy.  Take last year's 4-12 Jets, take away the two best receivers, decimate the OL and the LB's, and what are we?  2-14?  1-15?

Gase is making something out of nothing.  The team is sticking together.  The QB is progressing. 

Shut up and support the team.  We don't need SOJF's like you causing our ownership to make knee-jerk decisions to please you as you aren't real fans of the Jets.  You are fans of complaining about things.

SAR I

Yeah

Nah

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Double post again.

You probably don't know or care, but NFL is played in the off season for my favourite sport, where my team has been consistently successful over the past 50 years.

The coach of my favourite team is generally regarded as the best coach in the competition.

So this NFL only assumes 16 weeks of my attention to fill in the gap of the AFL off season. I then go back to watching AFL and forget about the dysfunction of the Jets until the off season again.

It would be nice to see the Jets succeed but I am nowhere near as emotionally invested in them as I am in my favourite team.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Holy Toledo, what a snafu by my browser.

Edited by Aussie Jet
Delete post please.

I will take my place in the line for a portion of crow if Gase takes the Jets into the playoffs and to the first Sunday in February.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company