Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Does anyone think Chris Johnson is overriding Joe Douglas on this? Like, Joe Douglas is thirsty to go out and hire the Eagles QB coach or something? 

I posted Belichicks excuse for his 1st year in New England (5-11) last place in the AFC East. Said he only had 40 good players, needed to restructure the personel department, sound familiar?

Joe Douglas gets his 1st chance to run the personel department here, Gase doesn't even have 30 good players. Gase didn't come right out & say that like Belichick but his facial expressions & especially his bulging eyes 👀 were the result of looking at the roster with JD. I'm sure that was quite the eye opener & he'd already lost 4 of those 30 he expected B4 the end of the 1st vs Buffalo game. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Does anyone think Chris Johnson is overriding Joe Douglas on this? Like, Joe Douglas is thirsty to go out and hire the Eagles QB coach or something? 

Joe...can you comment on CJ vote of confidence for AG? No, I'm sorry, right now I'm concentrating on replacing half the team. When I accomplish that come back to me. Oh, and if you see that azzhole Maccagnon tell him I said thanks for nothing! 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, rammagen said:

Not the same situation, so it is not really equatable.  this was not Bellicheck's first time rebuilding a team he did it in Cleveland and made the playoffs in the 3rd yr at 11-5 the next yr the team quit as they announced when the browns were 4-3 or 4-4 they were moving.

JD is rebuilding the team, he's the clear GM with a 6 year contract. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Well Connor Rogers' take is a bunch of drivel. 

I'm not sure any GM in the league has the authority to fire a head coach without the owner giving him the OK....so ultimately, it is always the owner's decision.

Is it more fun as a sports reporter to follow failure & be negative or a winning  team? Patriot reporters once asked Belichick if he'd think about sticking with JImmy G instead of Brady after his suspension & Garapolo won 3 out of 4. 

BBs facial expression was priceless, lol. Reporters are just sh*t stirrers at every turn. Like Parcells once said, "There are two things in New York, euphoria and disaster. 

32 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

because there is crazy amount of uncertainity going around.  he needed to stop the talk.

injuries have really hurt this team and Gase got a pass because of injuries and the crappy roster. 

I just don't understand how fans can expect so much from so little. Sams still learning to play the position. He's getting no protection, Bells running style behind this sh*tty Oline constantly is leaving the offense playing behind the chains in 2nd & 3rd and longs & our pass protection is horrific.

We can't run basic plays without penalties & you guys are screaming for more creativity. Did you watch Dalvin Cook vs the Cowboys? No f*cking dancing around like Bell does, he gets the ball & wham he attacks. The Oline doesn't match Bells running style. They don't have the strength up front to hold blocks long enough, nor the movement skills (Lets face it the Oline sucks), how much can you do when the Oline blows? Sam is not Russell Wilson. Wilson was also 24 when he was drafted, Sams still 2 years younger than that & he's in his 2nd NFL season. 

Lot of sh*t going on here. Young QB, horrible Oline, no big time WRs, a back that dances, pedestrian defense with no pass rushers & no CBs. These coaches came on with a plan but both have had to adapt over & over with way too many changing parts. You can't do sh*t without consistency. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I think it would be better for sam to get away from gase as fast as possible-he does not want to  waste a few years with gase like tannyhill did who now looks pretty darn good

Tannyhill looked good with Gase when he was healthy. Titans have a tough kick azz Oline with a tough kick azz physical runner too. Another team that 2 years ahead of us in their rebuild. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

NFL = “not for long”.  Every coach works under these conditions.

And are we really worried that Gase is so unprofessional that he’ll be looking around for his next job rather than on trying to impress people by doing as good a job as he can at his current one?  

If so, that would be reason enough to fire him right now! 

How do you know what's going on behind the scenes in Florham Park? This is team effort, is it Gase fault that GWs defense gave up a 16 point lead? Or that Sam got Mono, or CJ has played 1 half? Or that the entire Oline is a complete sh*tshow & spooked his young 22 year old QB? Some of these players just might be smart enough to understand the bad luck happening here, or that KO was a fake stealing money, or Trumaine wasn't even trying. 

This place is CRAZY, I just do not understand what everyone is expecting? 

Its not like things have been a little tough. 

We don't have 1 above average starting Olineman. 

Right now we don't have an inside linebacker.

We don't have any CBs that have experience.

We don't have 1 pass rusher opposing teams plan for. 

Our 22 year old QB is still raw & was weakened with Mono. 

We don't have 1 starting WR that can win a one on one jump ball. 

We have below average backup RBs. 

We haven't had our TE the entire year & the 1st game back he's on IR.

Oh, but don't give me excuses, lmao. 

If you were not a Jet fan & were not invested in this team, but were aware of bad juju that has befallen this team, you would be hoping that your team played them because your chances of winning are pretty damn good. We began with a terrible roster & it got worse & thinner every week.

Oh, but you guys would know what to do & put in those super wacky triple reverses to break up the monotony of the off tackle run that gets stuffed on 3rd & a foot for a 3 yard loss. Everyone is an offensive genius & would whip this line into shape, only call plays that work & stop Sam from throwing the ball directly to the opposition even though guys were open on the play call. 

There is a lot that goes into film study during the week. I have a feeling everyone on this offense is seeing missed opportunities, missed blocks, wrong routes, and presnap penalties. They might like Gase & feel like they are letting him down. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah his dancing seemed to work when he was the most productive back since Jim Brown. He just is better at being patient and at least trying to find a hole. 

Lol, he's got great vision, there is just no where to run. Behind the Steelers big tough Oline he'd thread his way & shoot through a hole, behind this sh*tshow he gets to the sideline because guys are blitzing gaps & then cuts it up just to not lose yardage. I'd love to have a camera inside his helmet so we could see what he sees. Like trying to run through the eye of a needle.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, rammagen said:

that has nothing to do with your comment which was comparing Gase to Bellicheck

Nope, I never compared Gase to Belichick, I compared SITUATIONS! That was a DIRECT QUOTE from Belichick from 2000. He said he ONLY had 40 good players while others had 53. I'm just pointed out that Gase has way less than 40 good players & if you disagree come back here & let me know who they are. Come back here & list THE GOOD PLAYERS that Gase has to work with & DO NOT INCLUDE THE INJURED. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company