Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

The plane really touched a nerve.  Here is a 10 page thread about the plane a week later.  Even chris johnson heard about the plane and had to address the team about it.

No, the plane couldnt make a cheap owner spend more money(which is what firing gase would have been).

But man was it a power message to get this type of response.  Amazing.

The more I think about it the more amazed i am that the plane flying had this affect on the team and its fans.  The plane literally saved a coaches job.  WOW!!!  Who would have thought we had that much power.

Its also caused the SOJFs to talk for 11 pages about said plane which has no effect on anything besides them wasting time.

It feel good to know the revolution's voice was heard and it went all the way to the dope owner who acted on it.

Really amazing!!!!!!!!  i am looking forward to our next project when it is needed.

17 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Wasn’t crazy about the Gase hire.

Now I hate him, because I think he sucks.

But whether we like it or not...its time to get behind Gase. He’s the coach of our team that we root for. Support him, hope he can develop Sam.

Time to swallow the truth, Kotite 2.0 is here for the rest of 2019 and for 2020. Save the FIRE HIM for next year, and hooe it never gets to that point.

Yup.  Im behind gase until week 1 of next year.  Then he needs to prove to me that he can coach in this league.  Planes will be up b4 october if i dont like what i see.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company