Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

basically he said he could care less how the  rest of the season plays  out-nothing like not holding anybody accountable for anything. I guess when you are not a self made person you tolerate incompetence. Hey Jets ownership how about refunding money for this another wasted season? Keep charging $12 bucks for a beer to instead of doing what Atlanta does. If anybody wants one of my sets of pls for pennies on the dollar give me a shout(serious offer )

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Lets be clear the jets just dont want to pay another coach and admit they F'd up yet again. They will just ask for your patience for another year while taking all of your money-as a fan you have two choices give them your money or not give them your money-after 40+ years they wont get another dollar from me.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BCJet said:

I’m guessing you watch some football other then the Jets.

If you do - can you honestly say that our offense shows ANY of the concepts that are working throughout the league?  How many misdirection plays have we run in 2019, even though throwing on the run is Sams strength?

How about back shoulder passes?

How about zone read plays where Sam runs so that maybe the defense isn’t constantly crushing Bell. 

What were your thoughts on the back to back pointless challenges on Sunday when we lost 2 timeouts and our ability to challenge another play even though there were four minutes left in a one score game?  

The team is hampered by injuries but also clearly hampered by a coach that has never shown sustained success in this league. 

Yet another awful decision by this team’s ownership. 

I love the sticking with the BAD plan argument like the jets have never done that before-our problem is usually we stick to  guys that are shown to be clueless for too long......

imagine giving a vote of confidence to an employee with a terrible record of performance and telling him no matter how bad this year gets you are still going to be here next year

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

44 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

So, those in the fire Gase group think it would have been GOOD for SAM to have his third HC and third OC in 3 years?

Now, I am very worried that Sam will not grow up and get MUCH better. But for those of you who seem so damned confident that he is being held back..  is it that you want YET ANOTHER EXCUSE for Sam?

I think it would be better for sam to get away from gase as fast as possible-he does not want to  waste a few years with gase like tannyhill did who now looks pretty darn good

• Upvote 2

team is trash , ownership is trash , coach is trash

anybody who thinks otherwise and wants to buy a set of good pls for .20 on the dollar hit me up.

I  paid ten G for this set you can have  them for two g which is gold if you believe in gase and the jets(I dont)

Those fake rich guys that love to talk about how much money they have and how the jets are going in the right direction get in now at a 80% discount.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It is what it is.

But know this, there will be no excuses and no mulligans for Gase or Douglas next year.

None.

A winning record competitive team next year, or Gase, and every bootlicker here whose defended him, can go stfu.

there will always be excuses and sadly always dumb fans that buy into them and want patience ....

every year sam spends with gase is a wasted year-you dont want sam to be the next tannyhill who by the way has been playing some real good football as of late-bet he is thrilled to get the stench of gase off of him-funny too people saying gase had tanny so you cant blame him for his failure-Tanny looked pretty damn good beating the chiefs last week and has played some nice ball in general since taking over

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company