Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

While I agree with the decision to bring him back for a year, I also agree that CJ shouldn't be making these decisions. Idk if I'd even let CJ stock the vending machines let alone team decisions lol

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Does anyone think Chris Johnson is overriding Joe Douglas on this? Like, Joe Douglas is thirsty to go out and hire the Eagles QB coach or something? 

No not at all I'm glad they're keeping it together. I think I just finally want the feeling that the GM is actually running things I hate the Johnsons and want them nowhere near any decision involving football. It'll never happen but that's where I was coming from. 

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Kraft/Jones/Mara family/Rooney family all have shown in the past that they clearly have a significant roll in their coaches hiring/firing. 

So yeah, this is just typical Jet's inferiority complex syndrome where whatever they do the beat writers will spin into a negative and find sensitive Jets fans to buy into it. 

Right and what's different about those teams? Oh! Success. We're on what our 11th rebuild of the Johnsons tenure? We finally hired a well respected GM with a great background. If I'm sensitive for wanting him to run the show then I guess you're right! 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company