Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

Well, a week ago, I think, CJ twit that he is got defensive about the choice of AG. Now this. It makes sense because he has an out due to all the injuries.

It doesn't matter that the same failed pattern AG created in Miami is repeating itself, losses and injuries. Like the fools running the impeachment inquiry his version of reality is what he wants it to be not what it is.... It seems it doesn't matter that AG had his guys the last two years in Miami and still lost in most cases by double digits, but what the hell....

Unless they lose all the games, sam plays poorly in each game and he loses the locker room he is here at least through 2020, sigh. Thank goodness I watch the Packers too. LOL what a twit.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

This organization kept Todd Bowles for 4 seasons he was one of the worst HC's in history of this organization. 

Adam Gase needs a re-do 2020 season before we can judge him. 

Decisions I don't agree with his 4 game debacle with Luke Falk as the QB who sucked (notice no other NFL team claimed him) his play calling at times and his ability to adjust during games. 

Give him another season team has been decimated with injuries and roster was terrible thanks to MM. 

The problem Joe is that Joe Miami Teams has a lot of injuries too.  Also, IMHO CJ statement about AG being a "good" coach just shows how clueless he is...   It is what it is, as you say he got another season to prove his worth.  Frankly, I have no faith in his ability to coach but I hope he proves me wrong...  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company