Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

Now that frick and frack Johnson have made this announcement, it seems to me that a total, organized fan boycott is in order ... I mean TOTAL!  No season tickets, no going to games, no buying merchandise, and engaging in picket line type protests. It won't look good for tweedle dee and tweedle dum on tv if Met Life is virtully empty and/or is filled with fans of the opposing team. I don't know if any of this is possible in reality, and I know that any loss of money is meaningless to Goofus and Galant, but if we don't do something meaningful to take a stand (instead of chartering a plane), then we're just as culpable as dillwad and dillhole by helping to perpetuate the fraud that is this football "team."

36 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Write me a check for $2,750, the value of my 4 seats plus parking for the remaining games, Airplane Boy.  Put your boycott where your mouth is.

SAR I

It's not my problem that you don't know how to spend your money wisely. No worries, though, since there's an exception in my plan for you only since the it applies solely to real Jets fans ... you don't qualify as one.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I have no idea what that means.

You are one of the Plane people.  You angered the entire team.  You are no longer welcome.

SAR I

Sez you ... you're meaningless. And, who died and left you in charge of determining who's welcome? Answer ... nobody!

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Manish and Beningo represent SOJF's.

SAR represents real fans.

SAR I

Speaking of oneself in the third-person is indicative of a stunted intellect, psychotic personality disorder, and rampant egoism. That's not surprising in this instance.

43 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jason, if I were you I'd be laying low for a few years, hoping that people forget your airplane stunt.  Singlehandely, you manged to anger an entire fanbase and an entire team, not easy to do.  Time to hide now.  Its for the best.

SAR I

The stunted intellect speaks ... and, he continues to repeat himself like a skipping record. Sad!

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company