Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The mistake was not hiring Rhule last season and all the BS that went down with it. Gase is your run of the mill cheap coach for an organization currently paying 2. He’s an upgrade from Bowles at least.

But we got Gregg Williams out of the deal so it's all good.  # 28 ranked defense baby!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

I really thought the plane was going to work you guys.

It didn't even work last time.  The plane had nothing to do with Idzik getting fired.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I think Gase is a bad coach, but really has this season gone differently than anyone expected given the circumstances?

If you swap the outcome of the Dallas and Miami game, given the endless list of injuries to key players, that's exactly how I would have expected this season to unfold so far.  Throw in a toss up game win against the Giants and I'd say it's hard to say he should take the blame here.

But @Pac promised a playoff roster.  

27 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Actually, 13th. Middle of the pack. Ok , considering the disastrous CBs and injuries.

28th in DVOA, 25th in points allowed.  Yardage rankings are dumb. 

Even if you want to use yardage, the Jets are 26th in pass yards allowed/game.   But we're good at stopping the run and stuff.  Super important in 2019.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company