Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

C'est la vie.

Oh well. Such is life. 

I fully expect Gase to get 4 full years here.  This ownership group doesn't do one-year or even two-year firings.  They give each guy more than enough rope before they make their decision.  

Yet, like so many decisions of this organization, the timing on this is laughable.  You don't say this now.  Not if you're smart.

I don't agree with retaining him, but I also can't bring myself to care that much either.  What will be, will be.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It’s injuries. The witch-hunt was disgusting. Four games with his starting QB and you’re calling for his head. 

A new low for SOJF. That’s hard to do.  

SAR I

When will you be starting your inevitable "The Jets will Win the Division in 2020, and that's Ok" Thread?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Based on what I've seen so far, my original prediction was rock solid; if not for.....

i.e. you were wrong, but can woulda, coulda, shoulda like a champ till you were "right".

Got it, lets move on.

We will undoubtedly have many roster changes so it's premature to make the call on 2020 at this time.

Hence why I asked when the inevitable thread would be started.

"Not yet" would have sufficed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Your 50 years of frustration are yours to contend with.  Not the ownership, not the front office, not the players.  YOU.

You're quite right.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Be patient like our best player requested.  Or get the F out and onto the bandwagon of another team. 

Again, well said.  

Thanks SAR, for enlightening me.

It is what it is.

But know this, there will be no excuses and no mulligans for Gase or Douglas next year.

None.

A winning record competitive team next year, or Gase, and every bootlicker here whose defended him, can go stfu.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

This team needs a complete rebuild. Do you expect them to do that in one year? Replace four OL, two CB's, edge rusher and WR's with one draft and FA.

What's more realistic is to see improvement in both the record (7-9/8-8) and Sam's development.

I expect people to stop being bootlicking white knights for this failure of a franchise.

They're not going to give you free tickets for excusing their endless failures, you know.

Nothing wrong with demanding a little accountability and competitiveness.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company