Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

Big leap for an owner to say “Hey we’re keeping this guy we just brought in less than 12 months ago.” I mean, it’s not what I want but it’s what I expect out of a 2nd rate franchise that can never make the right decision at the right time. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, the dysfunction starts at the bottom, with the lowest-common-denominator fans who think they're entitled to a championship with this roster at this time.

Leave.  Just go.  It's going to be unbearable for you and us as we take this ride for the next few years.  Spare yourself and us the drama.  Go.  49ers.  They look like they have a bright, immediate future.  Go.

SAR I

Yes. It’s the fans fault for demanding accountability for the team to not sh*t the bed year in and year out. Get outta here with this trifling BS. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

"Year in and year out".

See, if the plane demanded "SELL THE TEAM JOHNSON!" I would understand where you are coming from.  That's not what the plane said.  The plane went after a newb coach who joined a rotting 4-12 team and had coached a measly 4 games with his first string quarterback. 

The fans went after the wrong guy.  As a result, they embarrassed the fans, angered the organization, and forced the owner to rush to a conclusion to stop a narrative from festering and distracting the locker room.  SOJF's are idiots.  Manish, Beningo, and the likes of you deserve each other.  When the Jets finally get it right and win something, you aren't allowed back in.  I have a list.

SAR I

mr rogers clown GIF

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company