Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

What's shocking is that you don't.

I'm a two-time member of the Jets Fan Advisory Board and expect to be invited again this year.  You may want to listen to what I have to say.

SAR I

Oh now I see the Johnson’s decision making process..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Just stepped off the plane following a five hour flight.   First alert that pops up on my phone...

4B3587D2-564C-44D0-90C3-EA6A79623C12.jpeg.5e4c159638ccf61f76b343c1dbf857f3.jpeg

I wasn’t sure if the website would be up when I came here or if the server would’ve  burnt to the ground by now!

Glad to see everyone is keeping their sh*t together! lol

We’ve accepted our fate..

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I think Gase lives or dies by Sam.  It's all on that. If he makes it hrough the season.  Even if Gase is a mediocre coach you can still have a decent team as long a the their is talent there.  Problem is the way the roster is constructed.  That's a few years away. That's what makes Douglas more important in the long term scheme.  The fault on Johson's part is to have so an unshakeable faith in Gase.  I dont seen what he's done to warrant that.  BB was considered one of the best DC's ever when he took over the Pat's.  It was a classic case of he'd when given the shaft in Cleveland.  The fact that BB was on the Jets staff was that he was almost overqualified  Outside of getting some decent games out of Jay Cutler and being best buddies to a maybe the best prepared QB who ever lived... what has Gase done to warrant this kind of faith?  I get that CJ has that but if they were my chips... I'd bet on a better horse

Black Monday 2020..

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Johnson's really care about the fans.  They really do.  And in the past, they valued the opinions of the masses and their media mouthpieces.

No more.  Today is a turning point.

Now the football men make the football decisions.  Gase is one of those football men.  F the fans and their pathetic SOJ narratives.  Go to the games or don't.  Whine or don't.  The Jets are worth $3B with or without you.

SAR I

Just show me the W’s.

They can’t buy my fan hood.

4 hours ago, DRJETS said:

The Jets, a perennial loser franchise for a reason and people do not need to look nothing else than Chris the bozo.  

The Stronzo-In-Chief.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

This.

And the Jets would not be able to attract a good head coach after treating someone as respected as Adam Gase in this manner.  There are going to be 8 head coaching vacancies this year, Jets would get bottom of the barrel again, its how we wound up with Edwards, Ryan, and Bowles.  Beautiful weather?  No.  Low taxes?  No.  Low cost of living?  No.  Supportive management?  No.  Well, now that last one is an emphatic 'yes'.  One of the only things we have going for us.

Patience.  That's what Le'Veon Bell asked of the fans.  So we're respecting that.

SAR I

If you haven’t noticed we’ve been waiting 50 years. We are allowed to comment on the sh*t show.  Le’veon Bell hasn’t earned sh*t to tell the fan base what to do.

His 2.9 yards per carry makes the accumulator look like Barry Sanders. Break a tackle once in a while.

The Johnson’s will have to pay more then bottom 10% HC money, that will help. Perhaps then they don’t have to pay three at once.

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company