Guilhermezmc

Christopher Johnson says Gase will return in 2020

Wow, this is pretty definitive, too. Good for Johnson to put his stamp on it. Leaving Gase to twist in the wind any longer would have been bush. This is the right move for now.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 2

19 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

The stupid plane stunt actually forced the Jets to make some type of statement now, in support of their employee.

So what really happened here is when the "committee" tried to force the team to a decision of non-support, they actually forced one of support.

Great job, guys.

Yes, but the owner of that website nobody has ever heard of pocketed roughly $2k from gullible fans, so at least someone made out

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Personally, I’m curious to see what Adam Gase can do in year two with a revamped OL (including an ace OLT from round one), a couple of new CBs that want to play, and the return of a healthy Mosley and Bell. Gase is 2-1 in games where he had his QB1 and starting OLT on the field at the same time, and they would have been 3-0 if Gregg Williams’ overrated defense opted to tackle Josh Allen one time in the last ten minutes of the Bills game. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Big leap for an owner to say “Hey we’re keeping this guy we just brought in less than 12 months ago.” I mean, it’s not what I want but it’s what I expect out of a 2nd rate franchise that can never make the right decision at the right time. 

Word. The mistake was made in January when they let that snake Maccagnan undercut Matt Rhule. Today’s announcement wasn’t a mistake as much as it was the inevitable consequence of the Rhule and Maccagnan screw-ups

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company