What has 353 yds and a single TD

Dunnie

28 minutes ago, Lith said:

In my mind, the comparison to Robbie is Tyrell Williams, who last year signed a 4 year; $45M contract with the Raiders.  Through 4 seasons, both guys averaged about 3 receptions per game; 50 yards per game and a TD every 3 games.  Robby's FA season so far (49/761/5) is a little bit better than Williams (41/651/5) and Robby has one more game to play. Williams contract was structured so Raiders can get out after this year with no cap implications

Robby is probably looking at 4 years; $48 - $50M with $23-25 guaranteed and an out after two seasons.  A month ago I would have said no, but when Sam has played his best -- end of last season, past 6 weeks--Anderson has been a big part of that.  He is a legit deep threat, can win contested balls, seems to have overcome his maturity issues, has some chemistry wtih Darnold and has shown he can do more than just go deep.  Besides Robby and Amari Cooper are the only impending FA WRs who are under 30 years old with more than 750 receiving yards.  And Cooper will cost a heck of a lot more (Spotrac has his expected contract value at 5 years' $99M; they have Robby at 4 years, $46M).

Get a legit #1 in the draft.  Sign Robby. Crowder in the slot.  Vyncynt Smith (or lower tier FA) as a 4.  And Berrios as 5/PR. 

Merry Christmas. I hope Santa is good to your daughter.?

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

On the majority of competent NFL teams he is indeed a no 3 on some a 4. But you are correct on the NY Jets right now he is indeed sadly ... Their no 2 or maybe even their 1.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yah, we'll agree to disagree on that.  He most definitely is a solid no 2, but I would agree he is not a no 1