sec101row23

2020 Senior Bowl committed players

It’s that time of year again.  Here is the first list of the players who have accepted an invite to the 2020 Senior Bowl.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Looks like the Bengals and Lions coaching staffs are coaching the Senior Bowl. 

coaching at its finest.

Pry not interesting as he's a late round guy at best, but I know Michael Ojuemudia for Iowa was extended and accepted an offer after Iowa's bowl game.

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Pry not interesting as he's a late round guy at best, but I know Michael Ojuemudia for Iowa was extended and accepted an offer after Iowa's bowl game.

The boys over at The Draft Network did a write up on him today.   They suggest that he might transition better to FS in the NFL. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/tuls--takes--senior-bowl-cb-sleepers

On 11/14/2019 at 7:31 AM, sec101row23 said:

It’s that time of year again.  Here is the first list of the players who have accepted an invite to the 2020 Senior Bowl.  

Of the OLinemen the guys I'm most interested in seeing are OTs Josh Jones, Matthew Peart and the Prince, as well as Interior guys like Bredeson and Nick Harris.

And boy oh boy is that a nice list of Round 2 - 5 WRs.

senior bowl is going to be a great watch this year for us.  a lot of great players going this year.

im excited for this WR crop though, a lot of my favorite targets for the jets are in this game.  Pittman, mims, claypool, lipscomb all guys im interested in seeing.

mims and claypool especially as those are two guys I really like already. 

• Upvote 1

I'm praying to god that Justin Herbert has a huge week and gets pushed into the top 10. That would be great news for the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, maury77 said:

I'm praying to god that Justin Herbert has a huge week and gets pushed into the top 10. That would be great news for the Jets. 

Agreed.  Plus Tua needs to be receiving positive health reports during his re-hab process.  No “set backs”.   Also Eason needs to look great in workouts.   The more QBs the better.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1