Ohhthepain

Rex Ryan: The Jets are still my team, and they will always be my team.

6 hours ago, Jet Life said:

He did good taking over a well built Mangini team and then ran it into the ground. Then when on to fail in Buffalo. Not the guy you want leading a rebuild. I’ll always be thankful for those 2 years though. 

It was never supposed to be his job to build the roster. Maybe for once in our franchises history we could hire competent talent evaluators and negotiators. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

Rex bloviating is a lot to take sometimes.

The guy actually talked about a metaphorical post game stunt if he beat the Giants where he was going to bite into an apple during his post game presser.

He actually stated Gase would have won back the fans if he bit into an apple during his post game presser. 

Rex...

Gase would have gotten destroyed on twitter if he pulled that stunt after beating the 2-8 Giants. 

Bravado is by far his biggest weakness. He’d probably have been a great coach if his mind wasn’t clouded by his massive ego. And he had the benefit of a competent front office. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

Leader of men.

Man that gave me chills. Would love that kind of leadership right now. He’s got “it” that’s for sure. That’s the confidence of a guy who grew up in the pros and knows that his team knows what he is talking about. Look at the talent we had in that room. Just build the guy a competent ******* team and he would be fine. 

• Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company