Ohhthepain

Rex Ryan: The Jets are still my team, and they will always be my team.

8 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

Rex Ryan on Costellos podcast.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/listen-to-episode-8-of-gangs-all-here-gase-gets-vote-of-confidence-feat-rex-ryan/amp/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&__twitter_impression=true

So much passion, and love for this city and fanbase. Bring this man back already...you know for the rebuild in 2021.

Rex will always have a place in the heart of every Jets fan.  The most successful Jets HC in my lifetime (true defensive genius unlike our fraud “offensive genius”)and definitely the most passionate Jets HC ever.  If the Jets would had retained Favre the Jets probably win the division and SB.  That was the year Sanchez had 12 TD 20 Int.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Bring back Mangini ... That is all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I hope this is a joke.  He was another fraud “defensive guru.”  His defense was at  the bottom of the league and the very next year Rex turned it into number 1 with the same Mangini’s players.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Fail. His defenses brought us to the Championship two years in a row. Rex was a steward beneficiary that destroyed the defense Mangini built.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Lol.  They were shiiit under Mangini.  Rex made gold out shiiiit. NO?

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Rex blitzed.  Mangini was a conservative clown who had our defenses in the umbrella preven facing Matt Cassell

We had no I mean zero pass rush and he had zero imagination that is why every scrubs QB was made into Joe Montana under Mangini.  Rex came in with no pass rush and boom he was able to fix those deficiencies.  I wonder why?  One was a fraud like our current HC and the other a REAL defensive guru.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company