Ohhthepain

Rex Ryan: The Jets are still my team, and they will always be my team.

9 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Ughh he took mangini’s D was never ranked better than 18th? Rex took that same D and instantly made it number 1.. I don’t think the addition of Bart Scott was that big of reason why  🙃

Yeah nobody is arguing he can’t coach a defense. Needs to put his ego aside and come back to the league as a DC! Which is what he is qualified for. Not HC

52 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nice to see the Cult of Mangenius still lives on.....

No Mangenius cult member, but after watching Bowles for so long, and now Gase getting year 2, I miss the days when we fired coaches for 2 winning seasons in 3 years! Seems like our standards have fallen even lower

52 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nice to see the Cult of Mangenius still lives on.....

No Mangenius cult member, but after watching Bowles for so long, and now Gase getting year 2, I miss the days when we fired coaches for 2 winning seasons in 3 years! Seems like our standards have fallen even lower

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Neither were GMs of the Jets

Both had input on the draft and roster decisions,and Rex even got his lovely hand picked choice, John Connor. Terminator baby!!!

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Neither were GMs and Jets fans like to credit their HCs with either running the draft or ruining it.  Yeah, Rex sat at the draft and screamed John Conner and Tanny gave it to him a bottom of the draft pick, not the same as building the teams

Rex of course wasn't 100% responsible, but he had personnel input. And you're wrong if you think his only input was yelling about Terminator at the end of the draft one year. He is partly to blame for how that team unfolded 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company