Ohhthepain

Rex Ryan: The Jets are still my team, and they will always be my team.

Still my coach and always will be.

I remember the goosebumps when he called out Belichick in his opening presser. F*cking gangster. The league pretty much legislated his defensive qualities out of the league which killed him here and beyond. If we'd have had a QB in those first two years we'd have been the best team in the league bar none. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

No fanbase seems to have such everlasting love for their own average retreads like jets fans.

I call It Braylon Edwards Syndrome.  

Imagine liking the Jets that done well. 

Mangini left such a good situation that Favre retired his way out of it.

F*cking revisionists.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Favre never had any intention of staying with the Jets regardless of how good or bad the Jets were.  He had his own agenda.  The Jets were a stepping stone for him to get back into the NFC north and the Vikings.  From what I recall, Favre even had his locker in a separate area when he was with the Jets.  Favre was never really a Jet.

There is proof QED that Mangini was a good personnel guy.   If you look at the moves he made with the Browns, you'll see he was also selecting good players there as well. 

Why did the Mangenius get a player who didn't want to be here if he's so great at building a team?

Maybe Tanny only made the bad moves. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company