anybody want to buy some of my psl gold?

I know they have little value-just some posters especially guys that claim to be "rich" keep saying jets are heading the right direction and plan on buying more psls. In the end  I will probably just walk away and call it a day

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

I know they have little value-just some posters especially guys that claim to be "rich" keep saying jets are heading the right direction and plan on buying more psls. In the end  I will probably just walk away and call it a day

If no luck here did you try pslsource.com. 

*Im not affiliated with them and if the moderators feel this is against the rules delete. 

Good luck. 

• 2 months later...

bumping this up

if anybody wants to buy a set of two tickets-the psls-I paid 5k each for them-will let them go for $500 each so 1 grand in total.

I am not renewing as I used to go with my father who was killed in a car accident this past year

11 hours ago, kmnj said:

bumping this up

if anybody wants to buy a set of two tickets-the psls-I paid 5k each for them-will let them go for $500 each so 1 grand in total.

I am not renewing as I used to go with my father who was killed in a car accident this past year

Sorry for your tragic loss man. 

Cherish the memories. 

Be well.

God Bless You.