Jets attending the Kaepernick workout

Rhg1084

Honestly, if this guy wants to kneel during the national anthem .... who cares? If he doesn’t support the police or the troops ... again who cares. That’s what’s great about this country you can believe and do whatever you want. Everyone getting all crazy he takes a knee being a bit too sensitive. Let him do whatever he wants

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 5

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Honestly, if this guy wants to kneel during the national anthem .... who cares? If he doesn’t support the police or the troops ... again who cares. That’s what’s great about this country you can believe and do whatever you want. Everyone getting all crazy he takes a knee being a bit too sensitive. Let him do whatever he wants

Most people care.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I can’t wait for the snowflakes to chime in with their “I’ll never watch the Jets again” drivel.

Actually the snowflakes tend to be in the Kaepernick camp.  However, I don't like to mix politics and football. From my perspective we don't have a legitimate back up QB, so it makes sense from a football point of view.  I do fear, however, the "circus" affect if they sign him.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Actually the snowflakes tend to be in the Kaepernick camp.  However, I don't like to mix politics and football. From my perspective we don't have a legitimate back up QB, so it makes sense from a football point of view.  I dod fear however the "circus" affect if they sign him.

Not moving politics and football? Sounds like a very good policy. 

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Actually the snowflakes tend to be in the Kaepernick camp.  However, I don't like to mix politics and football. From my perspective we don't have a legitimate back up QB, so it makes sense from a football point of view.  I dod fear however the "circus" affect if they sign him.

There will undoubtedly be a circus effect

A$$holes will be shouting “We want Kaep” the second Darnold throws his next INT.

Same if he were to sign in Cleveland behind Mayfield. 

Who wants to put that on their young QB?

And that’s why this is all a sham and no one will sign him. And the cult like following of this guy have themselves to blame for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Wrong. I care and a lot of other people do as well. I have a child that is a cop. This guy is a POS. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Wrong. I care and a lot of other people do as well. I have a child that is a cop. This guy is a POS. 

Seems like youre very sensitive about another mans political beliefs. The fact that you “care a lot” about Colin Kaepernick kneeling is a joke. How does your son being a cop and this guy taking a knee during the anther even relate to each other? A lot of people don’t like cops not just Kaepernick 

• Upvote 7
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Seems like youre very sensitive about another mans political beliefs. The fact that you “care a lot” about Colin Kaepernick kneeling is a joke. How does your son being a cop and this guy taking a knee during the anther even relate to each other? A lot of people don’t like cops not just Kaepernick 

If you don't understand how I could be a little riled up by this guy I don't know what to tell ya. I'm not going to debate politics on this board. I don't like what he did and I think he's a joke. Period. 

• Upvote 3