Jets attending the Kaepernick workout

Rhg1084

22 minutes ago, Boynton Beach Jets said:

It was bad enough having Michael Vick play for the Jets.  I have been a season ticket holder for 38 years.  I travel from Florida for all home games.  If the Jets sign him I will sadly not support this team. 

You go to every NJ game from Boynton? For 38 years? WTH

• Upvote 1

Well I guess Joe is sending the interns from scouting that's all this guy deserves.  He just needs to retire.  
That's all anyone can send, they scheduled it for a Saturday in-season. Maybe the teams on bye and possibly PIT/CLE could send GMs but teams preparing to play Sunday or Monday wouldn't- that's why they do them on Tuesdays.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets haven't been able to evaluate QB talent for 50 years why is anyone worried, if it wasn't for Sam Darnold falling in our laps on draft day we still might be looking for a franchise QB. 

And we don't know surround our franchise QB with talent.  We have not drafted a olineman in the first round since Nick Mangold.  We should be more interested in surrounding Sam then worrying about then obtaining a franchise divider.

The best ending for this story is that Belichick signs him and gives Kaepernick fifteen snaps a game and the Patriots win the Super Bowl with relative ease. Zero people would be able to articulate their feelings about this scenario, other than being annoyed that the Pats one-upped everybody again

32 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Signing this scrub who hasn't played in 3 years wouldn't be worth the circus it would cause. This season is essentially over anyway. The only thing that is important for the remainder is to see how how/if Darnold progresses. 

Honestly, there are teams right now playing systems more similar to CK's strengths-49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Cowboys, Texans, Chiefs, others.

CK does not really fit into a scheme designed for Darnold.  I don't know why the Jets paid the money to send scouts to look at him.  Not all teams did.  

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The best ending for this story is that Belichick signs him and gives Kaepernick fifteen snaps a game and the Patriots win the Super Bowl with relative ease. Zero people would be able to articulate their feelings about this scenario, other than being annoyed that the Pats one-upped everybody again

200.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

Honestly, there are teams right now playing systems more similar to CK's strengths-49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Cowboys, Texans, Chiefs, others.

CK does not really fit into a scheme designed for Darnold.  I don't know why the Jets paid the money to send scouts to look at him.  Not all teams did.  

Cover all bases.

23 minutes ago, isired said:
1 hour ago, MS jets Fan said:
Well I guess Joe is sending the interns from scouting that's all this guy deserves.  He just needs to retire.  

That's all anyone can send, they scheduled it for a Saturday in-season. Maybe the teams on bye and possibly PIT/CLE could send GMs but teams preparing to play Sunday or Monday wouldn't- that's why they do them on Tuesdays.

I understand the coaches not being able to attend but why can't a team send their GM any day of the week?  

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

It's not that simple. Because of this jackass the 99.9% of police officers who do the right thing everyday and protect the public are spit on and verbally abused by some idiots. Hate the guy. 

Is it because of Kap that this happens? Or because there is a centuries-old history of racist cops?

Also, Cops have been get spit in for decades. This isn’t a new thing... it’s just that the people who are upset by this, that dint actually understand why need hyperbole and fake statistics to validate their unconscious bias.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

I understand the coaches not being able to attend but why can't a team send their GM any day of the week?  
I don't know, but everyone NFL guy I heard today made it seem like neither the HC nor the GMs would be available. Something college football related?

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Actually the snowflakes tend to be in the Kaepernick camp.  However, I don't like to mix politics and football. From my perspective we don't have a legitimate back up QB, so it makes sense from a football point of view.  I do fear, however, the "circus" affect if they sign him.

This loser franchise is a circus starting at the top with the biggest clown, Chris the BOZO.  If the Jets sign the azzhule and he start his anti America agenda it would become a carnival.  I never say never but I probably not coming back to root for this team ever again.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Why? How does it affect you or “most people” what this guy does? 

That’s not the point, most people care.  Most people hate those who kneel.  Has nothing to do with me.  You’re missing the obvious point.  Most care and there will be a shlt storm if anyone signs him.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He's paid the price for his stupidity (political beliefs aside). So I'm fine with giving him a chance.

The main reason I'd oppose Kap is because the extreme liberal parts of the media will demand he gets the start the second Darnold throws his first INT. 

What part of no politics is really that hard to understand?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boynton Beach Jets said:

He inflamed it..... I watch football to get away from it

No, he just brought it into your safe space.  You’re simply falling victim to what’s called the Availability Heuristic.  Go listen to an NWA record, talk to a black person from a city, read a book you may not have otherwise picked up.  The only thing that changed is that Kaepernick brought it into a slice of society you weren’t ignoring.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3

2 hours ago, freestater said:

It's funny that the usual suspects always crying "snowflake!!!"  are the ones always offended by everything. 

Funny but true

Ive always thought that if you call people snowflakes, if it’s part of your  vocabulary, you’re a snowflake.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is it because of Kap that this happens? Or because there is a centuries-old history of racist cops?

Also, Cops have been get spit in for decades. This isn’t a new thing... it’s just that the people who are upset by this, that dint actually understand why need hyperbole and fake statistics to validate their unconscious bias.

Woah, look at the ape casting knowledge!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That’s not the point, most people care.  Most people hate those who kneel.  Has nothing to do with me.  You’re missing the obvious point.  Most care and there will be a shlt storm if anyone signs him.  

“Most people.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2